Badge Hunters II

the second edition of

BADGEhunters
We like badges. We want more badges. Together, we can help each other get more badges.

Feel free to drop a link to a post and ask for more likes. You do not have to like other people’s posts but it will be greatly appreciated.

some other stuff:
Badge Hunters (previous thread)
ECPU XIII (we must bid adieu)
ECPU XIV (is now here)

18 Likes

FOLLOW THE CODE OF CONDUCT

theRULES
- Be reasonable in your requests. For example, asking for 300 likes is unreasonable and people are not required to like your posts.

- Do not randomly flag posts in order to get ‘First Flag’. Flagging posts without reason is disruptive for the mods who are trying to keep this forum as safe as possible.

- Be polite and respectful. This should go without saying but I’m adding this anyways because it’s always good to have another reminder.

- Another reminder, make sure that you read and follow the Code of Conduct. We want to make sure to keep this community as safe as an environment as possible.

12 Likes

theTAGLIST
Tell me if you want to be added or removed from the taglist.

@Calmwolf @CoraLeacock28 @fallon @FireAlwaysReturns @flyingCouch @FourcedowErsert @greekmyth @LadyOfTheRiver @lst-my-shp-sil @merinnie @rayraybites @redflower @SockMonster1 @Spider-Hawk @stella_vigo @Theora

14 Likes

[wiki]

:thecuteststar:

:sparkles:

:night_with_stars:

:new_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon:

:fireworks:

5 Likes

@astrophile this thread

4 Likes

boop

1 Like

Oooh it’s so so pretty! I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OOOOO this is pretty!!

2 Likes

The coding looks so nice!

2 Likes