Celebrate Your Accomplishments!

This thread celebrates every little accomplishment. Big or small, it welcomes all!

You ate breakfast this morning when you usually don’t? Heck yeah.

You won something? Awesome.

Please keep this thread positive and let’s support each other!

28 Likes

I recently got featured on Tapas! :partying_face:

20 Likes

I am alive and breathing.

14 Likes

6 Likes

A good reason to celebrate~

8 Likes

That gif is uber cute!

7 Likes

Thank you~

5 Likes

I have created another story concept (writing and finishing is another matter but we’re staying positive here :sweat_smile:)

9 Likes

I know right??? I love the roundness of the chick!

5 Likes

Ayyyyy, new ideas and inspiration is a great first step!

8 Likes

Yup it is adorable. :grinning:

4 Likes

For sure :relaxed::blush:

4 Likes

Good luck on your writing journey! Hopefully the seed of an idea gets to grow, even if it’s a little~

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! And yes, hopefully :relaxed:

4 Likes

It’s no problem~

4 Likes

My crappy fanfic reached 7k views and I have no clue how :eyes:
I started two new WIPs.

7 Likes

Today I almost finished painting my son’s crib (just need a second coat on one piece), went grocery shopping with my son and he didn’t even fuss once, and wrote 1.5k of my WIP which puts me up to 11.5k total in just over a week.

So happy day

8 Likes

I finished my most recent wattpad story, Athilis, recently. As far as I can tell it’s my longest story yet and a good bit better than the runner up in length.
If I keep posting twice a week it’ll be a while before I run out of chapters to post on wattpad.

Summary

I feel like I’ve been learning a lot of interesting things lately. For the first time I’m starting to become aware of the themes in my stories, and with that awareness I think I’ll be able to make them better.

Dinner was good.

I just massaged my head and it feels a bit better now.

I caught up with a friend recently. That was great!

Now I can start work on another project.

I know what I want now! That’s halfway to getting it. I just want more stimulation and new experiences in my life.

6 Likes

YES CONGRATS!

5 Likes

Wow! That sounds like a great day!

5 Likes