Celebrate Your Accomplishments!

Awesome!

1 Like
:)

Back in January, I said in one of the threads that one of my goals is to reach 200 votes on any book, but it was unlikely to be reached.

February hasn’t ended yet but now I have 2 books at 200+votes each—someone read and voted on every single part of my poetry collection, helping it crack the 200 vote barrier :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

I published a new chapter for His Devotion today, after about three months without updating. I’ve been stuck in the imposter syndrome gutter for weeks now. So this is really a step in the right direction.

4 Likes

That’s great! Hopefully your confidence grows with every word you write

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it! I hope so, the imposter syndrome is mainly for my Stay Frosty fanfic.

1 Like

Sending lots of luck~

1 Like

:brown_heart: They’re welcomed.

1 Like

Someone actually read my ONC Mini Moo and gave some bit of feedback!

I’m about as excited as I get over this stuff. Lol she believed I managed to hit the tone I aimed for, which is all I needed on that thing.

3 Likes

Nice!

This actually happened few weeks ago, right before my birthday. So I start to get interested with online stories such as the Backrooms, and because of that, I joined the wikia for the fandom. In less than a week, I start publishing my works there, and surprisingly gained so much positive feedbacks! :open_mouth: In less than two weeks, I ended up getting promoted as one of their moderator! :scream: A month has passed now, and my work have been recognized by many as one of the best “canon” of the fandom? :flushed: Still feels like a dream come true to have so many peoples enjoying my stories like this… :blush:

In case anyone wonder what I’m talking about, this is the hub page to my work

4 Likes

@anon342758 @J.L.O @Crimson_Scythe congrats! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you. :white_heart:

1 Like

:tada:

it’s official yall i’m taking ap stats :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Made it to 2k followers on Wattpad today!

8 Likes

I thought I had to edit chapter 10, but I hadn’t finished chapter 9.

So, I finished editing chapter 9 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes