Celebrate Your Accomplishments!

Congrats!

@TheTigerWriter Nice!

1 Like

This is a kind of pathetic accomplishment but after months of block on my book Tell I managed 1.6k words last night and still have some lingering motivation to get more words down as soon as my toddler gives me a chance. I’m still way behind where I want to be but it’s something.

3 Likes

Hey, that’s way better than 0 words! That’s something worth celebrating for sure

Wrote stuff for my corrupt character story for the first time in weeks and finished chapter one! Decided to go for a back-and-forth past and present type of thing. A little more on the philosophical side.

4 Likes

That’s great!

1 Like

I got selected as my school/college’s head girl!!

6 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Got To Make a Kinder Children’s Tale finished.

2 Likes

Nice~

Wrote 3250 words in one sitting! :grin:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished writing chapter 11/12/13 and now working on 14 for the Military novel I’m trying to update daily for this month. Also got the plotting finished for it.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re on a roll! :grin:

1 Like

Back again! I finished writing my book Meet In The City. Very rough first draft, but at least it is done. I’m hoping to do 2-3 more this year. Finish my other book that’s 50% done. Finish a Halloween one and finish a Christmas one. 😮‍💨

1 Like

Progressing a lot on Chapter 5 even tho I have Chapter 1 abandoned :smiley:

1 Like

Progress is progress :blue_heart:

1 Like

after three years of constantly working on it, I finally finished the first book in my sci-fi trilogy! well, I don’t know if it’s done yet, I doubt it’s a final draft. But it’s to the point where I’d be willing to let someone in my personal life read it at least, and I may query it in August to a few small/indie presses

5 Likes

:tada:

Just published my new WIP novel just now on wattpad!! I made a lot of book friends this past week AND read 5 novels in 5 days!!

7 Likes