Desert Desserts - Group Editing

I might enter something this week

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Just let me know and I’ll get you added to the assignment post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 11 | Completed chapter 14 and 15.
@TMinx804 || Sent Chapter 11 | Completed Chapter 9 and 10.
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Chapter 9-11 | Completed Chapters 11 and 12.

2 Likes

Ah yes ! I remeber and please! I don’t think I finished all of that.

I’m too bad at social media in general let alone tiktok but I will follow you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@everyone Is everyone on Discord or willing to use Discord? Might be easier to share and chat going forward? Just a thought. I can make a server if you wish. :slight_smile: Also have a Writting Group on there if anyone is intrested in joining and we do read for reads. We all migrated from Wattpad. lol

2 Likes

I have Discord lol! Still trying to figure out how to use it haha! My TikTok username is 28_essie

Did you send Chapters 11-12 yet? I haven’t seen them :sob:

1 Like

Yes I did I will resend you the link!

2 Likes

those were supposed to be the 12 things that she used to love, that he ruined for her. lol. I may remove those titles if they do not fit or are not needed.

1 Like

@EKShortstories II Rcvd Chtr 14 I sent Chtr 11
@Vintaginity II rcvd Chtr 10 I sent Chtr 10

1 Like

@KnightofEmpires II Rcvd Chtr 11-12 I Sent Chtr 10 (and 1-5)

I don’t use discord, I’ve tried it a few times and have never liked it XD.

I wouldn’t remove the titles, since they are a key point to the story, I’d simply add “Thing one” or something to the title, make it more like a list. I didn’t get that they were the 12 things that she used to love, making the title of the book have even more meaning. :slight_smile: I love that concept.

2 Likes

Ohh agreed! I like that idea!

@Vintaginity | Completed Chapter 11 | Completed
@TMinx804 | Completed Chapter 11 | Completed 14
@KnightofEmpires | Completed Ch 12 | Completed

how consistently do you write? Do you map out your schedule or am I crazy? I’ve been doing 500 words a day on Nightmares just to make some consistent progress with it, and to get it done before October without feeling overwhelmed. I just wrote down what chapter I’m working on for every day until I finish it, but now I know what chapters overlap my vacation and thinking about how I’m going to get those two done before I leave so I don’t have to write on my vacation. Plus the editing that needs to be done before I start posting it whew! One more reason I’m thankful for this group to help me, as you are helping me get a good portion of the editing done.

2 Likes

I don’t schedule at all. I do what I feel like doing. I try to do some every day, but If I try to push myself to write and I’m not in the mood, I will have writer’s block. There have been days where I have written 200 words. But I’ve heard from other writers that a schedule is helpful for them. That being said, lately I have been writing about 1500 words per day on my 2nd book, which is about 75% done.

I used to do a full chapter a day. (Like when I started this thread and was working on my christmas book haha.) Thats 2000 a day for me, but that was just too much with my workouts and everything else going on haha :joy: so i dropped it to 500 so it feels like im never soing anything, but it progresses quickly.

1 Like

yes, it’s difficult to juggle writing when you have a ft job or lot of other things going!

1 Like

@EKShortstories II Rcvd Chtr 16 I Sent Chtr 12

1 Like