Desert Desserts - Group Editing

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (chapter 12) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 16) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 12) - tminx804@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 13) - fairytalefable@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@Moonless-Nights
@NotARussianBot
@PaperThinSkin14

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 12 | Completed Chapter 16
@TMinx804 || Sent Chapter 12 | Completed Chapter 11
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Chapter 12 | Completed Chapter 13

Happy Monday friends!

2 Likes

@KnightofEmpires || Sent Chtr 11 | Awaiting Chtr 13
@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 11 I Awaiting Chtr 12

2 Likes

@Vintaginity || Completed Chapter 12 / Sent Chapter 16
@TMinx804 || Completed Chapter 12 | Sent Chapter 16
@KnightofEmpires || Received Chapter 13 | Sent Chapter 16

Guysss I’m like 4 chapters away from finishing 0.o and I have so much anxiety on whether or not it’s a justifiable ending…soooo, when it’s nearing the end, I need to know if it sounded rushed lol! There is going to be a sequel on their recovery/aftermath. But yeah lol

1 Like

Not rushed so far, but a sequel is a MUST! I demand it haha. The book is too good. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I could see your story having a sequel, too. They characters are growing on me for sure! Lol, I drank a Redbull, that’s why I was able to read the next chapters. So feel free to send me the next ones— @TMinx804 :joy::joy::joy:

That’s so exciting!! Do you have an outline for your book or just write as you go?

1 Like

It’s both! I honestly start writing as a go, but then when I’m nearing the end, in hopes to tie up loose ends, I began mapping the final chapters out :smiley: and then since there’s a sequel, I then map most of it :blush: what about you??

YES! I also call upon the sequal gods!!! There must be more!! Alsooo applogies @everyone for the delay omg it has been so busy! I will try and get up to Chap 16 out to you all by this afternoon and get caught up with everyones. >.< I need a clone to do my work so I can write and read. lol

2 Likes

a little of both. I tend to underwrite, so i find that some outlining helps me pick where I can add extra scenes and expand. I’m almost done with my second book and I outlined that much more than this one.

It has been a busy week. I often wish I could win the lottery so I can be a full time writer…

3 Likes

Agreed!!!

@Everyone Applogies for the delay in reading and sending off stuff for you all. I am SUPER busy in Aug for social calender events with brithdays, Anniversary etc. SO-that being- said I will be on a hiatus this week and just give me till the end of next week to get caught up. (Goal is the by Aug 15th I will be back on track.) I am still updating a story on Wattpad and that is taking presidence this week as I made promises for updates I might not be able to keep cough. Anywho, in the meantime, I will be catching up slowly on what was given and trying to upload more chaps to the doc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No worries, take the time you need! And tha k you for letting me know! :slight_smile: the summer is like that and everyone gets busy. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Do not apologizes :smiley: we all have things outside and as long as you’re safe and happy, that’s all we care about :heart:

1 Like

Don’t stress it. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Hey friends! I just made a newsletter that will be sent via email maybe twice a month on COLD CREEK journey :slight_smile: if you’d like to see it, I can use the email address provided here :heart:

After subscribing to this weekly newsletter, you will be updated on the progress, receive chapter excerpts, or be considered as a start-to-finish alpha/beta reader before it’s distributed publicly, which will give you a ‘thank you’ shoutout in the finished project as well as half off the hard copy!

And if you have a blog or newsletter, I’d love to subscribe!!

1 Like

Yes!!! :raised_hands: I want in!

1 Like

Add me!!! <3

1 Like

Please add me as well. Love this idea!

1 Like