Desert Desserts - Group Editing

Ive put you on hiatus. No worries. Im not sure what chapters ive sent you or not, so when I get home ill add them all the the full book document and send you that one. :slight_smile:

I mean I’ll look back on the thread to see what was my last and go from there I know I’m quite a bit behind now lol

1 Like

@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 13 I Awaiting next
@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 15 I Awaiting next
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 17 I Rcvd Chtr 20

1 Like

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (chapter 16) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 20) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 15) - tminx804@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (hiatus) - fairytalefable@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
boop
beep
baap

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 16 | Completed Chapter 20
@TMinx804 || Sent Chapter 16 | Completed Chapter 15

1 Like

Let me know when you are ready to come back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys, im moving across the country in 1 MONTH. How/why is time going by so fast?

1 Like

WHAT OH MY GOSH! We’re moving soon, too. It’s such a hectic time lol! Wish I could skip forward to when we’re finally settled lol!

Also, I’m caught up on all chapters :slight_smile: I’m starting school as a VetTech next week sooo I’m super excited!

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 16 I Awaiting Chtr 17
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 18 I Rcvd Chtr 21

also, good luck on all the moves! that must be so exciting! I would love to move out of my area but it’s just not the right time right now. Ideally I have a couple places in mind but I’d have to do much more research and actually go visit 2 of the places first.

1 Like

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (chapter 17) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 21) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 16) - tminx804@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@KnightofEmpires

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 17 | Completed Chapter 21
@TMinx804 || Sent Chapter 17 | Completed Chapter 16

1 Like

We are still stuck in the hurry up and wait. Like we feel like we should be packing and stuff but we’ve already packed everything we can before we have to get into the things we actually use so it’s just fiddling around like weirdos. XD

1 Like

Yes go and visit those places and really spend some time in them. It’s so scary moving with the military and having NO CLUE what things will look like in your next place, you are just trying to set everything up the best you can and be prepared for everything. We own a house in another state and we haven’t even seen it in person. XD

1 Like

@Vintaginity || Done | Completed Chapter 17
@TMinx804 || Done | Completed Chapter 18

Starting back today! …I am still swamped with work but I let this drag on to long and its been bugging me. Will carve out 4 chapters each for this week with your works and try and get some more of mine up! Then rise and repeat for next week till I’m caught up. I’ll update shortly! :slight_smile:
Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

welcome back!

I can imagine! Have you moved around a lot?

Hi hi!!! :smiley: I’ve missed reading yourssss!!!

Not a ton, but I went from a family who only moved once in my entire childhood to getting married to a man in the military and this is our third BIG move. But this will be our second to last. We have to get this cross-country move done and then we will be moving to our hometown again, or at least the state next to it that we already know pretty well.

2 Likes