Desert Desserts - Group Editing

THREE OF MINE UPDATE

I have been working on the story. I have the playlist almost ready. Which has been inspiring me for some scenes.
And I have been, also working on some aesthetics. So, hopefully I will have some chapters soon!

4 Likes

@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers- Completed Chtr 4
@KnightofEmpires - Blood & Cinders- Awaiting new
@akaiItachi- Spells- Completed Chtr 16
@CarlaBlack - Ornella’s Fable- Completed Chtr 14
@Shea - Throne of Misery- Completed Chtr 10
@norwood515- The Reason Jude Exists- Completed Chtr 3
@Halfley - awaiting new

Smear- added Chtr 24

1 Like

Done:

@TMinx804 - Smear - Ch3
@Shea - Throne of Misery - Ch3
@CarlaBlack - Ornella’s Fable - Ch3
@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers - Ch3 - question for you in my final comment at the end of the chapter when you get a chance
@akaiItachi - Spells - Ch3

I haven’t yet added my Chapter 4 as there is something I’m not happy with but can’t put my finger on what it is. I’ll post it later tonight either way - maybe one of you will be able to tell me what’s wrong with it!

Awe that’s so sweet, I mostly have been just using two different codes. The code for size and the code for color. I’ve been struggling with the color codes though since they don’t seem to match the HTML that I’m used to. It looks like you were able to figure out the two codes I’ve been using. :slight_smile:

DesertDesserts

- The Desserts -

User || Book || Chapter # || Email ||

@Vintaginity || Cake Toppers || 5 || vintaginity@gmail.com

@TMinx804 || Smear || 24 || tminx804@gmail.com

@akaiItachi || Spells || 18 || choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 25 || catcarlablack@gmail.com

@Shea || Throne of Misery || 10 || sheaxrhodes@gmail.com

@Norwood515 || The Reason Jude Exists || 4 || Avanorwood515@gmail.com

@Halfley || New Story incoming || 0 || authordstevens@gmail.com

- The Deserts -

Please do not send chapters to those on Hiatus unless asked to do so. Members in a catch up status will stay there until asked to be removed or once it has been more than 60 days since their last response. Members on a Not Responsive status will be removed after 3 weeks of being on the hiatus tab, and are welcome to rejoin when they want.

@KnightofEmpires || Blood & Cinders || Catch up ||

@EKShortstories || Cold Creek || Catch up ||

- Brittani’s Tracking -

@TMinx804 || Smear || 24 || 24

@akaiItachi || Spells || 18 || 18

@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 25 || 20

@Shea || Throne of Misery || 10 || 10

@Norwood515 || The Reason Jude Exists || 4 || 4

@Halfley || Story Incoming || 0 || 0

User || Book || Chapters Posted || Last Chapter Read ||

- Comments -

I’m hopeful to be fully caught up by the end of today/Tomorrow. I will be on vacation for most of April so I don’t want to fall super behind so It’s easier to stay caught up. :slight_smile: Thank you for allowing me the break last week. Still a little sick, but mostly back up to par with where I was beforehand. I pick up my in-laws wednesday morning and then we are heading to Texas for a little over a week as soon as they leave. :sweat_smile: I hope everyone has a wonderful week coming up and I’m excited to jump back into the stories.

Also I will get caught up on the comments on Cake Toppers in this stint of catching up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah it makes it a bit more “personal”. Like, you give it an extra touch of SPICE xD

1 Like

RIGHT WHEN I WILL BE STARTING MY STORY !!! :rofl:
You go on vacation :rofl:

I’ll make sure to have some chapters out REALLY soon. Chapter 1 should be here by the end of the week if all goes well.

1 Like

UPDATE ON THREE OF MINE!!

So I have been working on THREE OF MINE as a Camp NaNoWriMo project. Which means: spotify playlist, pinterest board, aesthetic moodboards, etc.

If all goes well, I can probably deliver a chapter by the end of the week. I will say that I will include some warnings in the beginning, because some topics may be disturbing for some readers.
I have been working on some extra stuff as well. So I can include, HUGE maybe, some images like texts, emails, etc.
So there are visuals.

I will try writing the first chapter without my playlist playing and me hearing my friends play a game (Ghost Watchers). But I don’t know if my ADHD brain will allow it. Meds or no meds.

But hopefully! I can give you some chapters VERY soon!

2 Likes

I plan to still be reading while im away since I can do most my reading from my phone. :slight_smile: and we will have a long drive as well so im hopeful to stay caught up once I get caught up. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!
Im taking a week break from writing. Gotta finish painting my kitchen and bathroom while I have the time. Ill be back on monday with chapter 11 and some critique!
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Painting is the worst! :sweat_smile: good luck on getting that finished. :slight_smile: we will be here when you are ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope it goes well!

Just checking as I’m still relatively new here… does that mean I skip your story this week? Or do I continue editing yours and you will catch up?

Enjoy your vacation!

We are easy going here. You can do whatever your heart desires :slight_smile: (within reason lol)

1 Like

Tiffani

sorry, just playing with text!

I’m so sorry, I was flooded with work lately, trying to do the job of 3 people at once. And to top everything, we had a ice storm that destroyed all the tree where my husband is working, and he’s a logger so… yeah, he’s doing 16h shift, and probably will do for the next month or so.
I’m gonna try to sit tonight or tomorrow and read a bunch!

Send coffee please!

1 Like

Up to you! Sometimes I read a couple chapters and sometimes I do just 1. Really its whatever I have time for since I have the most time to do crit on sundays (:

1 Like

Tiffani

@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers- Completed Chtr 5
@KnightofEmpires - Blood & Cinders- Completed Chtr 26
@akaiItachi- Spells- Completed Chtr 17
@CarlaBlack - Ornella’s Fable- Completed Chtr 15
@Shea - Throne of Misery- Completed Chtr 10
@norwood515- The Reason Jude Exists- Completed Chtr 4
@Halfley - awaiting new

Smear- added Chtr 25

2 Likes

Hi all! I’m a bit behind as ended up going away this weekend. I should be able to catch up on Monday, but this is where I’m at.

Done:
@TMinx804 - Smear - Ch4
@akaiItachi - Spells - Ch4

Still to do:
@Shea - Throne of Misery - Ch4
@CarlaBlack - Ornella’s Fable - Ch4
@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers - Ch4

I need to add Chapter 5 to Jude, but will likely do that tomorrow (Monday) too.

1 Like