Desert Desserts - Group Editing

- :cactus: Knightlys Tracking List :cactus:-

My Stories: :fire:Blood & Cinders- 31 Chaps
Up Next: :crescent_moon:Wolf & Hood-60 chap :white_flower:Midnight Lotus- 1 chap

:cake:@Vintaginity || Cake Toppers || 21 || 2
HC&C - Completed (13 Chaps)
Nightmare- Completed (25 Chaps)

:drop_of_blood:@TMinx804 || Smear || 28 || 16
12 Things- Completed (21 chaps)

:fireworks:@akaiItachi || Spells || 22 || 21

:wolf:@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 25 || 11

:full_moon:@Shea || Throne of Misery || 15 || 13

:cupid:@Norwood515 || The Reason Jude Exists || 10 || 8

:love_letter:@Halfley || To Catch a Dream || 1 || - Waiting on chap 2

User || Book || Chapters Posted || Last Chapter Read ||

- Comments -

Hope everyone had a wonderful mothers day!! :bouquet:I have a bit more time this week so will be catching up more on stories. Please let me know if you need any more chapters shared for Blood & Cinders (should have shared all but may have missed) or would like Midnight Lotus/ Wolf and Hood shared.
PS: New chap of Midnight Lotus will be up this Friday! <3 - Maybe two if I write fast lol. … I also had fun with emojis this week.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please send me the next chunk of B&C!

1 Like

Sent!!

1 Like

Alright then I will start with mermaids too. Please share it with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

My next book has been shared with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checking - do you want me to switch from Smear to the mermaid story? Let me know and then feel free to send me the mermaid story if you want me to switch.

1 Like

That is completely up to you! I was just giving the people who hadn’t started anything a heads up. You’re 8 chtrs in already, so if you want to finish that is fine with me. Or if you want to switch that is fine also. I can put you on access for both and you can just do whatever one you like that week if you wanna do that too. lol Just let me know what you choose to do.

2 Likes

Ok, good. I’m enjoying Smear so I’ll keep going if it’s still useful to have feedback on that. But if you want to send me the other one I might take a quick peek as I like the sound of a mermaid story!

2 Likes

Hello friends! I wanted to stop by and mention that I’m loving all of the stories and feeling that my own are just not up to the same standards as yours, so my apologies for those in the group reading my stories haha. On the other hand, I also wanted to say, I LOVE the dynamic in the group especially when I see a comment thread on a story that others have commented on and we can have discussions about a part in the book. That makes it feel more like a book club and I think that is so neat. There’s something really special here with this group and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! To everyone that continues to make each week fantastic and something that I look forward to.

5 Likes

I love the atmosphere here too! Very helpful, story motivated people who want others to succeed. Im really happy that Carla thought of me & mine to join!

Also I think your writing is great @Vintaginity! I’ve really been enjoying HC&C!!

4 Likes

I love the group dynamic too. I’m so glad I found a group of people that can be supportive and engage in helpful conversations about the stories. Everyone had shown skill in some area, so I hope nobody ever minimizes their skill. Stories look different across different genres too and we have a mix here!
That being said, I went back to start edits on DOTM and oh boy…I thought I would fly through them and find myself questioning if the story flows as written.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I haven’t been feeling like writing for a while. I fell down the Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail rabbit hole.
I have also been told something by the guy I’m in love with. It wasn’t a rejection but it wasn’t good either. So I have been avoiding romance. And with that, my rom-com story. I’m sorry for those who got excited. But updates will have to wait.

1 Like

@Halfley - To Catch a Dream completed Awaiting 2+
@akaiItachi - Spells completed Awaiting 22+
@KnightofEmpires - Midnight Lotus completed Awaiting 2+

This week, I read these:

@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers - Chapter 6 to 10
@akaiItachi - Spells - Chapter 20 to 22
@KnightofEmpires - Blood and Cinders - Chapter 13 to 16

And I’m going to read:

@Shea - Throne of Misery completed - Chapter 15+
@Norwood515 - The reason Jude exist - Chapter 9+
@TMinx804 - Smear - Chapter 22+

3 Likes

I lov your story? Why do you say that they are not up to the same standards? Don’t put you down like that dear!!

I’m very pleased to all the comments on my story. I’m already on my third draft and I re-wrote each chapter taking all the suggestions in sight. When I was done with my second draft, I was like, yeah good. And then peaople started reading it and realization struck me :joy: Damn, there’s so much to fix and change! And that’s 100% ok. I am getting better at it, understand filler words and such.

3 Likes

Don’t say that! All our stories are at different stages and we all have stuff to learn/improve - that’s why we’re here. Yours is great!

But agree with everything else you say. It’s been great having all your different inputs into my story.

2 Likes

DesertDesserts

- The Desserts -

User || Book || Chapter # || Email ||

@Vintaginity || Cake Toppers || 11 || vintaginity@gmail.com

@TMinx804 || Smear || 33 || tminx804@gmail.com

@akaiItachi || Spells || 24 || choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 32 || catcarlablack@gmail.com

@Shea || Throne of Misery || 16 || sheaxrhodes@gmail.com

@Norwood515 || The Reason Jude Exists || 10 || Avanorwood515@gmail.com

@Halfley || To Catch A Dream || 2 || authordstevens@gmail.com

@KnightofEmpires || Blood & Cinders || 31 || fairytalefable@gmail.com

- The Deserts -

Please do not send chapters to those on Hiatus unless asked to do so. Members in a catch up status will stay there until asked to be removed or once it has been more than 60 days since their last response. Members on a Not Responsive status will be removed after 3 weeks of being on the hiatus tab, and are welcome to rejoin when they want.

N/A || N/A || N/A ||

- Brittani’s Tracking -

@TMinx804 || Smear || 33 || 33

@akaiItachi || Spells || 22 || 22

@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 35 || 35

@Shea || Throne of Misery || 17 || 17

@Norwood515 || The Reason Jude Exists || 10 || 10

@Halfley || To Catch A Dream || 1 || 1

@KnightofEmpires || Wolf & Hood || 30 || 20

|| Midnight Lotus || 1 || 1

User || Book || Chapters Posted || Last Chapter Read ||

- Comments -

I will respond to everyones lovely comments when I have more data to give each one a good response. I’m way behind on my video editing but just wanted to get the assignments posted. Please let me know if there are any errors.

1 Like

Tiffani

@Vintaginity - Cake Toppers- 21 // 11
@KnightofEmpires - Wolf & Hood- 10 // 2
@akaiItachi- Spells- 22 // 22
@CarlaBlack - Ornella’s Fable- 30 // 21
@Shea - Throne of Misery- 16 // 15
@norwood515- The Reason Jude Exists- 10 // 9
@Halfley - To Catch a Dream- 1 // 1

Smear- added Chtr 33 Last chapter will be up next week!

1 Like

Hi all. I’ve been really sick today so haven’t done all the editing. I did a couple yesterday and hopefully do the others tomorrow/Tuesday.

2 Likes

Feel better!!! <3