Explain your story in a very blunt way.

This is a very basic concept right now, but I’m hoping to develop it further.

It’s RWBY meets Higurashi!

1 Like

Inspired by, yes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Martians took my son and now I’m too angry to die

8 Likes

What the what??? LOL!

1 Like

A girl basically is on an emotional seesaw over the whole book about her best friend leaving town.

3 Likes

She really likes her best friend. Do they have a sibling-like relationship?

1 Like

yes, they’re super close!

2 Likes

That is good. It sucks about the other friend leaving though.
Still, it’s great to find that friend you can consider a good family member.

By the way, I am mentioning the story. LOL!
Although real life can apply too. Bah! I am babbling so forgive me.

1 Like

Haha it’s alright! I like the responses

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

kids do sailor moon type shit and then fuck up an entire galaxy

3 Likes

Um…wow. LOL!

1 Like

it got so bad to the point everyone had to sacrifice themselves and well it got reborn

2 Likes

Again…wow. LOL!

1 Like

Ash and Cinder - Lab experiment escapes lab with his buddies and sister; loses will to live as he watches them all die. Returns to the lab on a dubiously successful suicide mission.

Magpie Black - Elf finds mysterious sentient creature in a creepy puddle. It causes problems.

Gallows Humour - In the post-apocalypse (some) people rob the dead bodies for a living and (some) people disagree with the ethics of that. The solution? Guerilla warfare and organ traffiking, of course.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply and all.

Gallow Humors sounds so wild and amusing.

Ash and Cinder seems really sad.

Magpie Black is a dark comedy waiting to happen. Please, don’t ask why in the world I think that. Seriously, do not. LOL!

1 Like

Stay Frosty: First Lieutenant Marine Recon, Jason Kolchek is stuck in an ancient Sumerian temple. He gets more than what he bargains for when an unknown entity forces goo down his throat. Add in that enemy soldiers are everywhere. Basically, he feels fucked.

1 Like

I revamped my story by a lot.
Now, I am certain that this is the way to go. How? Don’t ask me how, please.

Two people who will destroy the world in the near future decides to travel around the world to search for someone who can prevent them from causing calamity on an apocalyptic scale all while fleeing two evil organizations who want to use them for different yet evil reasons and the Knights who want to bring them to justice so that an evil eldritch entity is not released from its prison.

Thank you and goodnight! LOL!

1 Like

such a late reply >:o replies 10h later

it is kind of lol, i was just editing it and there were so many pages of angst i had to replace in the last bit :sweat_smile:

hmmm, i’ve never written a comedy before :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

hm. does he.

Is this the same story from the start of the post? It’s quite different! This version is a lot more specific