Feature Requests

Lo CJ!
what kind of forum is this?

Hey Badria!

I think I need a little more context as to why you’re asking so I can give you an appropriate answer lol.

1 Like

like this sort of comfortable theme…is it like discourse? looks very similar

2 Likes

It is discourse, yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why but it won’t let me change my username for some apparent reason

After 30 days, you can’t change it yourself, you have to submit a request for a change.

1 Like

Well can you change it to NightStar?

I can, but if I do, this will be the last username change you can do for six months.

1 Like

Okay then, Thank you!

Do you want me to go ahead with the change then?

1 Like

Yes :upside_down_face:

Okay, just remember you’ll have to log back in with your new username.

1 Like

I think the new “online presence” feature is a good idea, but the green outline might not suit some of the color of the avatars, so I think the green dot (that was used yesterday) would work better. Beside, the green dot is more noticeable, so everyone can check our status easier.

Tagging @CJtheSiteWizard in case this might help.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that since the online presence feature was introduced, things have been lagging a lot more and they take longer to load. Is that related? Could it be fixed somehow?

Thanks.

With the online presence feature, I’d really love a way to turn off people being able to see if I’m on without turning off my profile, as I like people to be able to see my pronouns/info.

1 Like

@FourcedowErsert @Lotus

As of tonight, I’ve turned off the online presence feature. Thank you for your input!

1 Like

just ignore this ~~

probably impossible idea

on the forums, we interact with a lot of people each day right? and sometimes a person (…me!) might get confused. And it’s awkward. People (…also me!) change their pfp often, or maybe you forget where you met them, or their age/gender, or name even!
SO I’m suggesting/requesting a feature where you can take notes on people, like in discord. They don’t see the notes but you can just quickly jot down basic info to avoid awkward interactions in the future :]

7 Likes

Is there a way to add that Dark/Light toggle button at the top of the page to mobile view for our mobile web browsers?

I think it may be desktop only, but I will look into trying to implement it onto mobile as well! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay!

1 Like