Feature Requests

This is probably a stupid question, but is there a way to hide topics without going INTO the topic, so that it doesn’t appear on the ‘latest’ feeds and you can’t see it?
I’ve done it by going into the topic and clicking on the bell, but I was just wondering if there was another way without having to do that? :slight_smile:

No such thing. :slight_smile:

Like, clicking it in the main topic feed and hiding it so you don’t have to see the OP or responses at all?

1 Like

Yeah or by going into the group and hiding it that way? I dont know if its even possible but I’m no expert :rofl:

So I know you can mute topics, and you can mute categories as well, so you don’t ever see them. I don’t know if there’s a way to do it without clicking into the threads/categories themselves though.

1 Like

Thats all right, I was just thinking about if it was possible, but if not it’s all good :smile:

1 Like

I’ll dig a bit and see if I can find a way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

I think I’ve got this working now, so if you want to refresh the page and check, that would be great.

Keep in mind that whatever settings you have in your personal appearance settings will affect how dark/light modes display on your mobile device. I get a lot of questions about this, so make sure that you have your “dark mode” preferences set up since they’re much more prevalent on mobile. :heart:

2 Likes

Ohhh my Gawrsh!

You added the dark/light toggle button to the mobile web homepage.

Thank you so much. I appreciate the quick turnaround.

And yes, I updated my personal preferences.

5 Likes

I just noticed the light/dark mode and I love it!!! Especially dark mode!!!

5 Likes

I think it would be useful to link the blog/main site into the forums better, so they are easier to access from the main forums.

4 Likes

Good idea! I will work on doing that soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this isn’t really a request, more of a question but: is there a way to mute/block users? i think there used to be a button but now I can’t find it - I don’t really want to block the person i just want their posts to appear flagged for me or smthing so i have warning, idk

1 Like

Yes, you can mute users. You can go to their profile and click on the box that says ‘Normal’ and then select ‘Muted’. There’s also an option from your Preferences > Users page. You can both mute and silence from there.

1 Like

Hey CJ!

Would you be able to change my username as well please, to PastelStickyNotes ?
I was in a Les Miserables craze when I chose my username, and now I kind of want it to match my Wattpad and Discord usernames.
Would this be possible atm?
or is this not the right place to ask this

Thank you :blush:

I’m not exactly sure if this is a feature but…

A list or thread somewhere to explain what each icon in the notification menu means would be very useful.

4 Likes

We’ll look into that!

2 Likes

hey! I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right place, but is the 10 tagged users per post applied to everyone? Is there anyway to raise the limit at all? I’m running a game that has more than 10 players and linking all of their tags in one post would be helpful when I need all of them to see something. :thinking:

You can request a group tag that you manage that your players can join and leave at will. Any particular tag you’d like?

1 Like