Graphic Stalkers [v1]

yes, I would fix the text on the cover to the right lol. i love the simplicity and concept of howler! i suggest, to add contrast into the cover, perhaps adding light(outer and inner glow)around the moon and lighten the moon itself. it’ll really help bring the silhouette of the wolf and woods out. you could even add subtle outer glow to the text if you wanted, or leave it the way it is. but i really like it!

3 Likes

thank you! <3

2 Likes

thank you so much! <3

2 Likes

you’re welcome sweetie! :black_heart:

2 Likes

f r e e b u m p

2 Likes

Thankyou
I use the PiZap App
It’s so awesome

3 Likes

not sure how i feel about this tbh

5 Likes

It’s cool! I think the glass should be a bit lower tho…

2 Likes

b u m p

2 Likes

Here’s some more graphics of mine I have made recently and of course in the last year or so

Profile picture I use for all different social media platforms

2 Likes

Here are some more:

I made these today for pending requests I had at my shop: Sigils

8 Likes

i LOVE the second one!

2 Likes

omg! those are so nice! you did an incredible job!

2 Likes

These are very pretty. :slight_smile: I like the swirls and flourishes!

2 Likes

;-; we have a graphic stalkers again, so cool! Id wondered if it would get revived here. Just droppin a few things I’ve done over the past few months, both premades, sold premades, and client work.

12 Likes

@Manya707 Thank you so much! I had a considerable amount of trouble with both of these, but they’re worth every moment lol
@outlandish Thank you! I wanted them to look as professional as I could give.
@CoffeebyNight Thanks! Both requesters wanted the swirls on their cover. I drew the ones on the first!

1 Like

these are all so amazing! I especially love the first and the fourth!

PS: what is your wattpad username? I need to stalk your portfolio/shop

1 Like

Aw, thank you. I don’t post much on Wattpad but I have a sort of portfolio on there. Most things go direct on my website and removed when they sell :rofl: It’s ClaraElisibeth, tho. Website is midnightcoffee.co.uk if you want a proper stalk haha!

3 Likes

yoooo those are amazing!!! And yes! I thought I’d revive it​:pleading_face::heart_eyes:I missed it so much.

1 Like

The graphics here are soooo cool.
Here’s cake for all of you talented people: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes