Graphic Stalkers [v1]

I feel called out lol

2 Likes

what font did you use for the horsemen saga?

1 Like

One of the fonts included in this family here Magneto - Vintage Style Font By Cruzine Design | TheHungryJPEG

3 Likes

OOH- Thank you!!

No problem! Cruzine is an excellent designer. He deserves all the sales!! :smiley:

3 Likes

one request finally done. omg i’ve been so busy, i legit crashed when i got home tonight. i don’t mind it, i just couldn’t figure out what else to spice it up. i’m thinking about doing a livestream soon and doing some graphics! lmk if it’s something y’all would watch!

10 Likes

That’s great!

2 Likes

thank you so much!

2 Likes

i love seeing everyone’s different graphics being posted on here!

4 Likes

what size is a thread size, also @outlandish if you ever do a live stream for graphics you can pm because your graphics are amazing and I would want to see what you create!

2 Likes

kapow!! i made an updated howler thing cause I have my affinity trial now! criticism is wanted!

6 Likes

omg it looks great!! and yas queen :black_heart: i’ll let you know when i do :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Saaaaame

2 Likes

Looks really nice! Affinity was running 50% off their entire range when I looked the other day btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ik, but thank you! <3

2 Likes

b u m p

3 Likes

Just a series.

8 Likes

Oh I love these so much, especially the Reign of Kor Vyr! That one is really great!

2 Likes

THIS. Was. SO. Much. Fun. Everything rendered out by me, with the exception of the sky.

13 Likes

ooooooh wow!

1 Like