Horror Movie Gripes?!

Because ALL teenagers are sex-crazed and have tunnel vision for sex and trying not to be some"virgin loser".

Yeah…totally makes sense… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Does kids in danger really get to you?

2 Likes

It sucks that they didn’t give it a second season or made it longer than twelve or thirteen episodes.

1 Like

Especially because it strongly deviates from the manga. But I’ve seen far too many shows, mostly western animation go on for far too long, like Voltron: Legendary Defender, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Miraculous Ladybug, and especially RWBY so I think it’s always better to have the audience wanting more and not begging for the story to end after five years of meandering.

Yeah, because the anime’s ending felt like a cop-out when you think about it and the whole anime went in it’s own direction like most anime shows do when it was firstly a manga.

It sucks because even though the show was good, there’s plenty of wasted potential which makes it upsetting.

Still, it’s more of a comfort thing in my opinion.

1 Like

That makes sense.
I mean I don’t watch those shows, but the only shows I can think about that should have ended sooner than later is Family Guy and The Simpsons because when shows like that run on for that long, they start running of out ideas and writers and quality stuff.

Yet, I highly doubt America is ready for the final season and episode of The Simpsons even if the show sucks now to most people.

1 Like

That’s one rapid STD.

3 Likes

LMAO!!!

1 Like

We had generations of men that were forced to do that. We called it “Going Postal”.

2 Likes

You’re right!
:flushed:

1 Like

So, what I think s lot of writers tapped into was the way we raised people to be tough–men more than women (but not as exclusive as we make it out to be), and the trope outlasted the generations that birthed it, so it’s not relevant anymore.

2 Likes

True, very true.

1 Like

Now the horror films need to be about those people who don’t show fear snapping on us… Except that’s done too.

2 Likes

You just explained the plot of “it follows”

2 Likes

Perhaps lol.

Definitely agree. I don’t watch it all that much, if at all, but if it came to an end, I would be sad.

You’d think, right? :rofl:

3 Likes

It will definitely be an end of an era when that day comes…

1 Like

I just got an advertisement on YouTube for The Blackening

Wtf?

It’s either well done and a good spoof horror film, or it just doesn’t hit the right notes and is just going to offend people…

1 Like

It’s a parody mocking the trope that Black characters tend to die first in horrors. The tagline is “ONLY ONE OF US CAN DIE FIRST” iirc.

1 Like

I got that part, which is why I said that it would be a good spoof if it does it well. I just wasn’t expecting it in this social climate.