How do you have your coffee?

Down the drain because it’s foul

Ok. I’ll be under your sink, drinking your coffee.

I don’t like coffee. :sweat_smile: I never really have. It doesn’t taste that good and the smell is very off-putting. It’s weird to me, though, because my entire family loves coffee (of any type, like lattes and cappuccinos, etc.) but I don’t. I’m the odd one out. :joy:

Whenever we do go to a coffeeshop, though, I always order an iced Chai. It’s so good—Christmas in my mouth. It’s also something I make at home on occasion, too!

this is my answer also.

type depends on mood, place, and level of tummy rumbles. if i’m paying $7 from a coffee shop on sunday afternoon then pile in all the ingredients i don’t have at home. Whip cream? hell yeah. Chocalate drizzle? sure. if i’m drinking the carcinogenic run-off they (and by they i mean me bc i make the coffee) put in the kariffs at the last three places i’ve worked, then it’s best straight or with a packet of cheap hot chocolate mix. although the sugar does make me vibrate by the time i hit 5am.

1 Like

I don’t drink it because I don’t like the taste, but also, I’m not trying to become dependent on it, as it’s the most abused substance in the U.S.A.

2 Likes

Suppose that makes sense :thinking:

I have to say, I’m surprised that so many of you don’t drink coffee.

Can confirm. I’ve never drank, smoked or done any recreational drugs in my life, but I would literally suck coffee to get my caffeine fix.

1 Like

Nom nom nom

1 Like

Not a big fan of coffee but pour me an energy drink and I’ll be right there with you lmao.

1 Like

I rarely drink coffee, loose leaf tea is much better.

On the occasion I drink coffee its with a cube of butter and maybe some cinnamon powder mixed in (but no milk or sugar).

There you go :sweat_smile::joy:.

1 Like

I thought that title belonged to sugar

1 Like

I get darker roasts more often or like my Chicory blends: not a lot of caffeine.

And chocolate has a very similar compound.b caffeine that avoiding a low-dose stimulant is going to be impossible, just like you’re getting a ton of melatonin, vitamin D and tryptophan by eating food.

“Mood altering drugs” is your daily meal.

But @DollyTH, the most abused one isn’t caffeine, it’s sugars and starches. Your body breaks food down into sugars anyway, but when you don’t force your body to work for it’s food source or strip the muscles of stored sugars, it rewires the brain far harder than caffeine does.

There’s a reason why all these strange diets want you to cut that stuff out for two weeks and calls it detoxing.

I leave off caffeine for weeks and I get about 2-3 days of headaches. Cutting sugars cold turkey, and my mood swings are more like the withdrawals of caffeine crossed with “who give this heifer the PMS cycle to run my ass over?!?” It’s not just diabetics that have highly volatile swings from sugar lows and highs.

And we’d not have the “Big is Beautiful” campaigns if sugars and starches weren’t stuffed into everything. You can’t eat a slice of bread without messing up your blood sugars unless you make it at home or go keto.

2 Likes

Don’t drink coffee or soda anymore and I probably won’t in the distant future.

I like teas, but decaffeinated tea is going to get some taken used to especially without sugar or something sweet added to it.

There is a such thing as decaffeinated coffee, but it isn’t probably as popular as the original.

However when I was drinking coffee, it was medium roast with sugar and cream.

2 Likes

Coffee is disgusting, and the sugar will make your teeth rot

gonna replace them with fang dentures when i’m 80 so it’s fine.

1 Like

I hope you don’t get British teeth then

2 Likes

I just remember the fact from my first aid class in undergrad, so statistics mayhave changed, but I still stand by not wanting it to potentially become addicted.

1 Like

It may have updated in recent years.

2 Likes

I’m so tempted to say it so I will:

I have my coffee in a cup XD

Okay, on a serious note, I have it with sugar and milk. I either buy one of those coffee drinks at a 7-11 or get a Starbucks. When I’m at home, I have the leftover coffee from the morning brew as I only have coffee after lunch. And, I take whatever is available, as long as it tastes good.

3 Likes