Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

Kairo: “Yeah yeah alright you can all come home with me :wink:” Kairo waves their hand, telling everyone to stand.

2 Likes

Alright Hota gotta breathe so he pulls away slowly.

Izi: “Oh fuck.” He gasps, making sure he’s safe and then calling out to make sure Michelle is safe.

Alright Nu finna try to get into Heaven :woozy_face:

Yessei yawns: “I suppose it applies more so to her in this class for… reasons. But, I try to be unbiased, even so.” Yessei leans back.

3 Likes

Kyere finds himself reaching towards his knives for comfort. A memory flashes in his head as he does so, Habits Kyere, keep them to yourself. He pulls his hands back in shame, Kaz was like one of those ghosts that haunted you for your whole life. Seems fitting that Matthias originally called him a Demjin.

1 Like

She let’s him and rests her forehead against his chest

Michelle yells back that she’s fine and frantically tells Izi to get out the sky

Now that’s a fight id pay to see :eyes: Nu vs heaven army haha

Jenny: “I’ve found a more interesting specimen,” she admits lowly.

2 Likes

(@lexo_luthero AAAAA YOUR PFP IS AMAZING EEEE)

2 Likes

“Alright, Kyere, now’s your time to shine. Know any teletransport spells?” Kairo beams.

1 Like

(Thanks! I thought I might as well change it since it’s been a while)

2 Likes

Hota sighs, breathing deeply.

Izi blips, arriving on the banks of the Ir Nouzonif on the ground.

Nu is perfectly content to wait in the line in Heaven :woozy_face:

Yessei yawns. “Well, I suppose you’ll have to tell me eventually.” Yessei rubs her eyes.

2 Likes

HOW ARE YOU???

2 Likes

I’m good! I’m finally home for school and stuff. How are you!

2 Likes

“I’m a Grisha, not a God,” he sighs. “I’m an Etherealki, a squaller.”

2 Likes

I’M GOOD THANKS FOR ASKING

2 Likes

Kairo: “Okay so that means… what exactly in English? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ark is dawdling around a small square, trying to work up the motivation to squeeze their way into the nearby bookshop.

3 Likes

“I can manipulate wind? More specifically control pressure and movement of the air,” he sends a gust of air that lifts up Kairo’s hair. “I’m part of the order of Etherealki, Squallers, Inferni and Tidemakers.”

2 Likes

Andd now there’s a floating Vampire behind them… sniffing. “You don’t smell like Anansi…”

2 Likes

Kairo: “Ahh, wait.” Kairo orders the creation of a giant rug… and it is done! The village people pool together to create a giant rug. “Can you turn this into a flying carpet? :grin:

2 Likes

Ark squeals, scrambling back up a wall. “Ah- who are you?! Who’s Anansi?!”

2 Likes

Eve suddenly senses the tree behind her and turns to view it. It’s got odd glowing roots and a hollow center. “Was that… Was that there before?” She asks

Michelle soon follows after him, landing and telling him they should leave the area

Oh gosh haha well maybe theyll meet some interesting characters up there :joy:

“all you have to do is ask, darling,” she chucked, enjoying trying to get under Yessei’s skin. Her brother face palms

3 Likes

Yennei: “Well, geez, don’t get chummy too quickly.” Yennei lands. “I’m Yennei Pyçier. Anansi’s my… genetically disastrous sister :sweat_smile:” They extend a hand to shake Ark’s.

2 Likes