Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

Kyere breathes in deeply, “alright, what do you want exactly. I’m not in the mood for waiting any longer.”

1 Like

Kairo: “Right, right.” They grin. “So I lost a group of people in a world far away.”

1 Like

Kyere grimaces. what are the chances, he rolls his eyes. “And?”

1 Like

Kairo: “I need some help from a mortal. In exchange you receive my Gift Permenantly :blush:

1 Like

“And if I’m not a mortal?” he lifts an eyebrow. “Can it work with Grisha too?”

1 Like

She goes lime, blushing hard when she realizes that she was pushing him back. Eve slowly lets up on the kiss.

“it is.” She grins. “Is this your first time being in the sky?”

Denny nods and notices his sisters taunting face, asking her to somewhat behave before she gets expelled too.

The note basically says to meet in a specific room after her class

2 Likes

Kairo: “Ehh, doesn’t matter any more.” Kairo chuckles. “Just gimmie a hand huh?”

1 Like

Andd Hota tries to pick her up to save his back.

“Yeah, probably.” Izi nods.

Yessei rubs her eyes and begrudgingly agrees. Ten more minutes until class.

2 Likes

Kyere reluctantly lifts up his arm and gives them his hand, watching them carefully as he does so. “What’s going to happen now?”

1 Like

Euphoria: “:smirk:

Kairo: “Oh my god, Euphos, shut up :roll_eyes:” Kairo huffs. “Ok ok.” Kairo takes Kyere’s hand in their own. “Let’s go on a trip.”

Andd blip! :sparkles: :joy: Now they’re in another world.

1 Like

Kyere stumble in Kairo’s grip, blinking rapidly. “I’m never going to get used to this,” he grumbles.

1 Like

Kairo chuckles, floating behind him. “Right-o. Just down the hill there’s a village.”

1 Like

“Okay, okay, I got it.” He walks down the hill, spying a village down below as he gets closer.

1 Like

It is quite a village, but there’s powerlines and mechanical tractors.

1 Like

:joy: love the practicality. Up she goes haha

"since you like it there’s somewhere I can show you next time we’re near my place.

Also… :eyes: heavens near the sky so would a thunderbolt hit Izi?

Denny asks how his sister’s been doing in Yessei’s class, wanting something to mess with Jenny about.

1 Like

And Hota holds her up to keep the kiss going :woozy_face:

“Really?” Izi asks, reaching to thread their fingers together.

Nu gonna be mad :eyes: but if a thunderbolt hits Izi then he just kinda dissipates and reforms because electorns

Yessei yawns. “If she gets away with flirting with every teacher then she has something special coming in the future.” She rubs her eyes. “And not the good kind.”

2 Likes

Kyere marvels at the advanced technology, “where are we now?”

1 Like

“Uhh… forgot the name of this place :sweat:” Kairo chuckles, strolling into town.

All the village cheers when Kairo is made visible, bowing down in their presence.

“Yeah, yeah, livin’ it up out here, huh? :wink:

1 Like

“Hmph,” Kyere found himself slightly amused.

“Saints,” he breathes.

Eve is surprised since she’d been trying to wind the kiss down to spare his hungry tummy but she ain’t complaining and keeps going like a champ haha

“really.” She smiles and alarms at a change…

Yes yes eletorns xD

Anyway thunderbolt but Michelle pushed him out the way in time
…and then she starts free falling until her wings comes out xD

He chuckles. “No, most teachers hate us.” He scratches the back of his neck

3 Likes