Introduce Your Characters (Part 15)

Ooh interesting I’m guessing that’s part of the garden.

Andd now they’re floating :woozy_face:

Yessei yawns and rubs her eyes.

1 Like

She shakes her head. "of course not. i figured you were trying to tan, she jokes and offers him a hand.

1 Like

idk your palace dude - i just got a plant chick… who is still making out with your giant XD

michelle could fly them somewhere with her angel wings but she stays quiet and wrapped around izi joyously

jenny settles herself at her desk and stares, “so that’s what youre teaching us today, how to bore ourselves to death?” (omg im just remembering how snappy she is XD - i was rereading some old scenes of this story and cackling. she’s so rude XD)

1 Like

“Oh please, that would conflict with my hair.”

1 Like

when he didnt take her hand vanessa pulled it back into her oversized smock. “fair assessment.” she held in a minute yawn.

1 Like

pfft true

They’re in a secluded part of the garden.

Izi leaves his lips on Michelle’s for too long but he doesn’t have to breathe so he doesn’t care :woozy_face:

(Pfft :joy:)

Yessei: “If that’s what you want to learn, then I can surely teach it.” She looks at her watch. Twenty minutes until class. She frowns and huffs. "But I’d really rather not teach that subject today.

1 Like

Eve leans into Hota some more

Oop xD OK Michelle’s gotta break off for air haha l

She chuckles a bit and waits for class to start

I forgot he was supposed to take her hand!!!
:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

:joy: is okay

1 Like

Hota sighs against her again.

:woozy_face: Izi holds on and opens his eyes, realizing where they are. He gulps.

Yessei yawns again at the fifteen minute mark.

1 Like

…eve proceeds to make out haha

Breathing deeply Michele looks about

Jenny asks if she’s always so quiet. It’s still just them the rest of the class not daring to show up early haha

:woozy_face: Hota isn’t opposed to that at all and so he follows along.

Andd they’re hundreds of feet above the Ir Nouzonif :sweat_smile:

“Didn’t know I could do that.” Izi blinks.

:joy:

“Yes,” Yessei answers. “You’ll find I’m overly quiet. Especially to those responsible for my death.”

1 Like

I don’t know what to have him say :cry: My brain don’t work

2 Likes

Haha he could ask about her meeting or outfit changes :stuck_out_tongue:

Vanessa sniffs. “I see you’ve had comosmt while I’ve been gone.” She smiles gently as she smells Jenny on him.

Haha she finds a nice Shady patch of grass to settle on for a bit, you know just a nice little distraction from hunger haha

Oop lol

She blinks “fly?” She says breathlessly and impressed as she hangs limply

It be like that haha

“I didn’t kill you.” She shrugs as Denny walks in…

1 Like

Lol Hota follows along with her.

“Pretty much,” Izi agrees.

Yessei: “That’s what they all said.”

2 Likes

As she caresses his cheeks something starts to sprout from the nearby ground but she doesn’t seem to notice.

Michelle smiles girlishly. “I have you wings,” she joked

This piques Jenny’s interest but her brother speaks up first, saying Yessei’s last name like a question

1 Like

Hota sighs up against her again.

Izi relaxes a little bit.

Yessei bristles. “Call me Yessei, please, Denny.”

2 Likes

The tree continues to grow bigger and bigger as Eve leans into Hota, almost toppling.

She’s redbull🤣

Michelle gives him a final kiss before resting against him.

Denny looks at the name. He thought the s was pronounced like z haha. “I was told to give you this.” He hands her a note.

2 Likes

Hota pushes against her to keep himself upright.

Izi relaxes. “It’s nice up here…”

Yessei takes it and thanks Denny, opening it to read the note.

2 Likes

Rod wakes up.

1 Like