šŸŽ‰ :wackywriters: It's Our First Wackiversary!! :wackywriters: šŸŽ‰

Ugh, now I have to copy-and-paste 40 chaptersā€¦ Iā€™m so tempted to only upload my blurb and cover, and simply link to Wattpad there.

1 Like

Happy Wackiversary! :tada: Let me just say that I canā€™t understate how much this forum has helped me, especially with the pandemic going on. This community has impacted me so much in a positive way, and this forum has become a second (online) home for me. Canā€™t believe a year has already passed; time really flies!

Thank you @CJtheSiteWizard and all the @moderators for making this an awesome place! :heart: I donā€™t think I can ever thank you enough for all the work that you put in. Itā€™s amazing.

also I cannot understate how much I love the fact that we can edit chapters on the writing site with code, making it the first writing site that allows justified and indented paragraphs :star_struck:

11 Likes

Itā€™s not mandatory to sign-up. :slight_smile: If you feel your audience is more on Wattpad, you donā€™t have to add something to Wacky lol.

10 Likes

I know right?? Canā€™t believe itā€™s been a year.

Youā€™re welcome. :blush: Thank you for being a wonderful contributor to our community.

Anyone who actually writes online knows this is practically essential. :joy:

8 Likes

You donā€™t have to if you donā€™t want to! :blush: The Wacky forum remains open to writers and creatives from all platforms :beautifulheart:

5 Likes

Iā€™m interested. I just want to finish my recent book, first. Lol

6 Likes

It says my activation key is invalid, despite it being the link from the email I was sent to confirm my account

1 Like

Like clockwork, the support team I work with (and contacted yesterday) just logged in to work on the sign-up page cuz of a bug we had last night. We may have to wait until theyā€™re finished doing whatever theyā€™re doing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m able to get in now, actually, so disregard that

1 Like

Oh good, okay!

3 Likes

No rush! :blush:

2 Likes

I love the activity tab on the side; I hope to see lots of activity there over the next few days. Thatā€™s a feature Wattpad desperately needs.

2 Likes

We hope so too :blush:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just uploading some writing and can I just say THANK YOU. IT IS SO MUCH EASIER THAN WATTPAD and I can ACTUALLY centre things in chapters - Wattpadā€™s never works even when I do it XD

9 Likes

Yes, play around! You might find some cool little secrets :eyes:ā€¦

6 Likes

I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. Like seriously I might cry lol. Iā€™ve been working so hard on building this site since May

11 Likes

One woman army for sure :partying_face:.

6 Likes

I admit I simply copy-and-pasted the formatting directly from Wattpad and hoped nothing would break. I havenā€™t even checked yet if any of it is broken.

LMAO

Itā€™s probably okay? Itā€™s all based on basic HTML/CSS which is filtered and parsed before posting (to avoid malicious scripts and the like) so I think it should be fine.

Lol yeah we do have ads that pop up in content, they just may be blank now and then.

3 Likes