Just out of curiosity, how many stories are you working on at the moment?

I just wanna know! That is all.

8 Likes

At the moment, I am working on one, but that might change to three mainly because I have another story nagging at me.

2 Likes

“Site 115: Diaries of a Worker”
“The End of the Ottoman Empire”
“Outpost 11”
“New London’s Public House”
“Escaping Cambridge”
“A purpose for New London”
“Frostpunk: Diaries of a Writer”
“New France”

3 Likes

Wow, all of those stories being worked on at once???

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Wowzers! LOL!

1 Like

I have two current works in progress, but I haven’t been actively writing much at all lately… Needa get the ball rolling again.

2 Likes

So, you’ve been busy lately, huh?

1 Like

I’m working on the sequel to His Obsession, which is the story His Devotion. I’m also working on the fanfic Stay Frosty, that I mainly write when I’ve energy. The thrid one is Corpse Consort. I will write more on it as I prep. It’s a Horror Romance with gothic themes. Preferably, I want it completed before Halloween.

3 Likes

I’ve tried, but I just can’t work on more than one story at a time. Whatever I’m writing is the world I’m immersed in, and I can only think about that one universe until the book is through.

I do want to try working on a webcomic simultaneously with a book if I can, though. Maybe it won’t be so hard to shift focus on something other than a book. I just need to think up a story for one. (*・_・)ノ⌒*

1 Like

Currently, none. But the highest I’ve done at once I think was nine.

2 Likes

4 or 5.

Riverdale is getting canceled, that gives me more motivation to figure out how Lucinda should work.

2 Likes

Probably a totally 9 to publish, and another 2 that are just for fun. 11 total total. It’s honestly just about whatever I’m in the mood for, but a few do have priority over the rest.

This isn’t even including the other stories I have yet to start working on. :rofl:

3 Likes

Three for now… But as many as seven at times.

SD

3 Likes

Currently none for me. I’m working on a revision plan for Seedling, my ONC entry, where I hope to cut some scenes and expand out some others, but it’s going to be a while before I can actually start doing the revisions. I think the most books I can work on at once is 1-2! Sometimes 2 is necessary, so when I need a break from one I still have something to work on while I’m doing so.

3 Likes

Oof xD that’s so many!! How do you even do it? Do you have to reread what you write of something each time or do you just take really good notes so you can keep track of everything?

3 Likes

I am a planner by nature so I keep track of things, and I mostly remember things on my own as well. Sometimes I might just reread depending on things if I really did forget. But I don’t mind doing that either. I tend to jump around a lot more when I’m at the beginning of the stories, but as I near the middle, ill start to shift my focus mostly on a few and leave the other WIPs to simmer for a bit until I’m really inspired.

3 Likes

How many I have ongoing on Wattpad? Three. One is a collection of sonnets and the other two are fantasy novels.

How many I’m actually working on? Just one, my current project.

3 Likes

Busy… Deppressed and unmotivated… What’s the difference?

1 Like

One, but I will be editing another starting in June as well.

2 Likes