✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

Delightful, I love them v much

2 Likes

Todays premades. Yes, I am behind, no, I am not catching up.

6 Likes

I guess I’m doing vector-style covers again.

5 Likes

i am a mediocre human being and thus everything i touch rolls a 50/50 chance of being mediocre or a disappointment. u should be GLAD it landed on mediocre

2 Likes

I think your art is great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes you should just say “thank you” :wink:

Where do YOU think you still need to improve on?

1 Like

thank u!! stella and i are friends and i joke around about myself like that a lot, but believe me i really am thankful of all the kind words :>

lots of places i could improve, honestly… manipulation, object and text based, in general just creativity… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Idk what about this you could improve on. If a book had those covers, it would stop me in my tracks :grin:

1 Like

I am not an artist and this is the first cover I have made myself. I am sure you amazing graphic artists will all see details that could be improved, but here it is.

Could someone tell me which genre they think this would be?

2 Likes

Historical fiction is my guess.

2 Likes

If that is mediocre, what do you consider excellent?

Hold on, I remember you! I can’t judge because I’ve read your book but I like the cover.

1 Like

this designer, probably. i could only dream

2 Likes

I could probably draw those covers, these are high level manipulations

yep, manipulation and 3d rendering, that’s why i can only dream lol. i like realism, so i don’t have much interest in drawing covers (plus thats… a lot of effort) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s why people comission

Been a while since I last posted ^^ here are some covers I’ve made. Some of them have more than one version because I can be a bit indecisive XD

3 Likes

OMG I LOVE THE “GEORGIA” ONE??? chef’s kiss

2 Likes

THANK YOU KAILAH :heart:

I delivered the cover through WP DMs but the requester hasn’t responded, and I can’t contact her through Discord because I’m on break from DL :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

Hiya! I’ve been lurking this (and a few other) threads for a while and thought I’d share a lil sum’ sum’ I made a few days ago :flushed:

5 Likes

THIS LOOKS SO EPIC :open_mouth:

2 Likes