✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

One where she tries to kill the MC after she rejects her romantic advances.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s really cool! I live the image of the two women holding the same flower. The more you look at the details, the better it gets.

4 Likes

whipped this up in like just now, it seems kinda empty…anyone have any suggestions?

16 Likes

FISH

4 Likes

Oh wow. Yup, I say she fits the part nicely.

4 Likes

It looks cool, but the author’s name is tiny and thin.

4 Likes

@Spider-Hawk thank you :heart:

@dumplingbabe try a thicker font? and the light source above the water, maybe magnify that and make the surrounds darker?

3 Likes

this is soooo cute !! shes so adorable omg ><

4 Likes

thankk youu :heart::heart: cant wait to see your stuff here soon ~

5 Likes

what the hell soo gorgeous O w O ((can you tell me how do you make the font look wispy/blurry if i make sense)) I LOVEE the vibes and the story behind this cover !!

4 Likes

i love the font !! ((seriously how do people make the font look like that)) i reccomend add lighting to the girl, like make her tempature blue if i make sense ?? or in a way, like make her hue/colors sorta blue to fit the blues in the cover, omg im definitely not making any sense

4 Likes

Rasterize the layer and smudge xD

6 Likes

omg they’re so pretty I hope you don’t mind if I stalk you too o.o

5 Likes

Oh, should I?

I get super self-conscious about my covers cause something always seems off about them :sweat_smile: Oh I do have one nice one and some aesthetics!

9 Likes

You can try adding rays of light coming down from the surface of the water. I agree with panaceia about using a thicker font, especially for the title. Maybe try using the faux bold function if the font you’re using doesn’t come in weights?

5 Likes

Am I allowed to critique them? owo

2 Likes

Yes please! I don’t get much feedback :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I love your art omg! they’re food for the eyes and graphic soul

I learned the trick from one of my fave designers >.<
~Smudge tool + duplicate tons + gaussian blur + motion blur + blending

6 Likes

when you got to show your graphic then find a mistake two seconds later. It’s fine :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Alright! What software do you use btw? I use photoshop and I know most limitations of sites like Canva but if you use something else, I’m not sure I could be much help o.o

I can give you a link to a precracked version of Photoshop CC 2020 if you’re interested in getting it and you’re not against pirating though lol

5 Likes