✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

I’m unfortunately limited to mobile editing, so I use PhotoDirector, Photo Editor Pro, Canva, and a collage maker. Cause there’s some things that I need just one specific editing tool so I just keep racking up apps.

i would if I had a PC to use XD

4 Likes

Like Rayne said, I think it would look really good if you accentuate the light and shadow. I’d make the cover darker with spotlight by the model and light shining down from the surface of the water. But otherwise, I like it uwu

5 Likes

can I have the link O.O

5 Likes

i… that makes so much sense why did i struggle so much with that HHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Sure! I’ll pm it to you since I’m not sure if it’ll be allowed on here publicly o.o

5 Likes

A commission I did like a time ago. Not my best work, but I haven’t posted this elsewhere :sneezing_face:

12 Likes

pretty and sooo good! I cannot digital draw to save my life so this is a treat

4 Likes

what version of ps do you have if you don’t mind me asking :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hi!

4 Likes

dont be afraid in posting >< being self-conscious is a good thing but dont take it too negatively !! it can help you improve :heart: i love your aesthetics and is that d.o i see? :3 i reccomend using colors that fits the photo and better fonts ~ like for the cover, rather than red and stroke, i reccomend using a gothic font to fit the creepy vibes and use the color white but make it glow, or use font styles which u can find in deviantart~

4 Likes

hello ! good to see you here again hehe

4 Likes

Lol, well I have to go now lol, talk to you later!

3 Likes

awww thank u so much :heart::heart: thanks for letting me know ~

2 Likes

For the link I have? CC 2020, pre-cracked.

2 Likes

aaaaa mimi soo great to see you here !! i love your art ahdkflkshf i love their eyes it holds so much emotions :heart:

4 Likes

Love the aesthetics! I love the vibes and the colors. Maybe try experimenting with diff fonts and effects. Experimenting helps a lot! Ask for advice, opinions and questions, never be afraid to post your work. Be proud of it :heart:

3 Likes

/i’ll try to design a proper thread soon since i see a lot of people here hehe >< i didnt expect this at all/

4 Likes

Aw thank you :sneezing_face: You graphics are stunning though :heart:

2 Likes

@rayraybites windows or apple? O.O I have so many questions I’m sorry XD

@xinmure your username sounds so familiar omfg I think you’re one of the people I stalked before I left wp 2 years ago O.O

1 Like

Okay. Sometimes I feel like if I start sharing stuff, I’ll just end up trying to share all stuff and people will get bored of it. But I’ll try not to be like that.
Yes is it him :eyes:
Hm I wasn’t really going for a creepy vibe. It’s for a adventure fantasy and the guy has shadow powers, hence the black. I tried doing a font that I thought was gothic-ish before but I didn’t like it too much.

Summary

ignore the subtitle. Idk what I was doing

5 Likes