✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

You could try screencapping the title, tracing over it in a drawing program (obvs not to like, steal the font, but to add that hand lettered vibe) and then place that as a png over the background?

here be the first covers I’ve made since…november? eeesh

the second one was just me messing around with vector shapes. it’s a bit shite. and also the wrong size because it’s meant to be box art for a game, not a WP cover.

8 Likes

It’s a free font for commercial purposes, but I guess I could try to trace it and then stylize it myself. Hmm…but then, it might not…idk I’ll have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

no probs! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saw @/Manya707 's cover request and got up to this just last night since I couldn’t sleep even though I was bone - tired xD Thoughts?

8 Likes

They look great! (Tho I do prefer the second cover as it’s easier to read the words)

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, that one is more legible but I couldn’t help myself and had to add some sort of lightning effect overlay xD

3 Likes

I love these! They are very vibrant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had new toys to play with, I lub her

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush: Your new graphic is stunning as always, and I love how sassy she looks! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I love the sassy vibe from her!

1 Like

Made this today, and I adore him. He is quite close to my Dread Queen cover, so they can be bought as a set if required.

6 Likes

I did a cover remake thing.

Photo bleeding into graphic leaves…I think those are graphic leaves. Not sure. But I’d never seen this style and thought, hey, I could do this. But didn’t have any covers that I needed to make… anyway,

take a good look at the original

Because I didn’t have any covers to make for myself or anyone, I decided to remake this in my style. Of course I couldn’t get the exact anything. I also didn’t put in the little “International Best selling…” part or the review quote. I couldn’t even figure out the font, though I could swear I’ve seen it somewhere. But I wanted to try this photo with graphics style where the graphics are on the bottom.

MY VERSION

How did I do? :stuck_out_tongue: This was kind of fun.

7 Likes

I actually like the one that has more lightning overlay.

Although don’t mind me. I’m biased because I like blue.

2 Likes

:joy: I’m torn between both! But the requestor, having claimed both since she couldn’t choose, is currently using the lightning overlay one so yeah lol
nevermind your bias xD

2 Likes

A little premade I made sometime ago…

10 Likes

Oh wow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I was trying to draw something but failed so I turned it into a vector, I think it came out pretty good considering it’s my first time using pixler:)

14 Likes

I made a fan art of Ava du Mortain from Wayhaven Chronicles.

12 Likes

Omg that’s so pretty <3

2 Likes