✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

yes, it definitely does :joy:
Amazing work!!

2 Likes

Wunderbar!! :partying_face:

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

I like the colours! The stuff you did with the title is also really cool, I love how that looks! :smiley: But echoing Manya - I can’t see an author name at first glance^^;

Is it for an actual thriller or horror? Horror tends to skew less Young Adult/UF, here are some horror/thriller/mystery covers. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

My mistake xD I’m currently fixing that up

It’s actually open to interpretation xD so I’m not really sure :sweat_smile:

Not quite sure what this means … :sweat_smile: sorry, my brain is struggling to work right now xD

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

<3

The cover you posted is very young adult/urban fantasy with the colouring and font treatment, whereas horror skews more simple/scary/limited colours!

I do love your cover, it isn’t a bad thing :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah … oops :sweat_smile:

:hugs: Thanks! I’ll probably try this again later tho xD

4 Likes

7 different images T_T

Vella (and regular) premades!

8 Likes

Oh, these are all so lovely! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another contest prompt (remaking your favourite childhood book cover) and I chose Winterling by Sarah Prineas. It’s a lovely book, so give it a read! :smiley: Anyways, thoughts? Mine is the last one (with the preview thing xD)

winterling version 2

9 Likes

THAT IS GORGEOUS- what font is that?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was expecting this xD It’s Artisan :wink:

3 Likes

The older covers are better for horror

1 Like

1000% agree, they’ve lost their charm lol

2 Likes

oop- thank you!

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Here’s a cover for my book (one I’ll likely never use, but I love making it.):

And I made this for a friend:

(and I trust you peeps, so no watermarked showcase right now. Besides, I’m sorta lazy)

4 Likes

Pretty covers! :smiley: Just a note though; perhaps reduce the letter spacing in Empire of Lices? It’s a bit much :sweat_smile: in my humble opinion of course Also, for the Paws, Spees, and Whole Lot of Crazy, standardise the title font except for keywords, and reduce the shadow on the paw? Just my thoughts tho!

1 Like

Made a new preview template, which I really, really like xD But anyways, what do you think? The first one’s the previous layout, and the second one is the one I just slaved over :joy:

ps. the website’s a fake, just a reminder/push for me to get it someday SOON

6 Likes

Omg, these are so nice! Empire of Lies is so gorgeous, and the second one is so fun! I would definitely read these! :smiley: I love what you did with the colours, and that paw is such a nice, fun touch.

I also really love how the text is laid out on the second one, with the curve? That’s great!

The only thing I wanna say is not to use all alternates for Desire, it took me a minute to figure out what it said. No matter which bundle you got for Desire, you paid for alternates and the basic letters, it’ll really level it up if you use a mix!

1 Like

The colours <3 Sooo pretty. ;-;

1 Like