✧ MULTIMEDIA HELP & CRITIQUE | share your recent art/graphics here!

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am really unwell, but business must go on for this weeks premade drop. I’ll probably look at this when I’m well again and think “what the actual F is this pile of crap” but for now, whilst I’m on my death bed, it looks fine. I hope. My boyfriend was watching Plebs and I wanted to make something, but make it Greek. So here we are.

5 Likes

Oof, I hope you feel better soon! Also, it definitely is not crap xD it’s really nice, though for a moment my sleep - deprived brain went “Wut are those black curls??” xd

2 Likes

Awe, thank you ;-; Yeah, I’ll live, I hope, but for now I’m in a sort of constant state of half asleep, groggy, headache… fun fun. Haha yeahhh, black sneks are masters of disguise

1 Like

just throwing this out there, but chamomile/peppermint/herbal teas really help in such cases
yes, they definitely are :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you <3

1 Like

I LOVE it- just a suggestion, the text seems kinda small and unproportionate compared to the rest of the cover? idk just my thoughts

1 Like

The text is nearly touching the edges, it’s much larger than what people are using for this genre right now, but I’m blind so like to keep my text a little larger :smiley:

3 Likes

ooh-

Do you think it should be on the edges, sort of thing? Feedback is very much appreciated!

1 Like

I just think it could be taller/stand out more or the model could be a bit smaller o.o

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s actually Empire of Lies hehe. But yeah, probably gonna change that E, multiple people read it as Lices.

…I actually like far apart letter spacing hehe.

As for tye second cover, Paws, Sprees are the keywords, so in a different font. The rest of the fonts are the same… and yup, should reduce the shadow. I actually had it on a lighter colour before and it wasn’t standing out until I added adjustment layers. And then I forgot to reduce the shadow hehe

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll change some of those into basic letters!

(I… didn’t buy desire. I have a non commercial free pack.)

1 Like

Wow, that’s great! Like Manya said, I think the model could he smaller, so the subtitle up there has some room to breathe, and isn’t at the edge anymore. It’d also make the title seem more proportionate.

1 Like

That was a typo xD apologies

Oh I know :joy: But in this case it seems too much - Especially since there’s no spacing in “of” but there’s so much between “Empire” and “Lies” also the fact that it touches the border thingy at the edges

I guess it looked like a different font due to the weight difference :thinking:

2 Likes

Ah okay! I’ll try reducing it…

hm maybe… I used only two fonts on that cover.

1 Like

Oh. There isn’t a free pack of a Desire, only stolen ones :’)

Thank you for the feedback!! <3

2 Likes

Wha- oops. I will probably end up buying it sometime later, so…

1 Like

Haha, I just know some people aren’t comfortable with stuff like that from indie designers :smiley:

2 Likes