Murder Mystery

AUTOPSY UPDATE: Time of death was sometime in the early morning. Forensics will continue to work on narrowing down the time of death. Forensics have determined that either bullet to the next would have been sufficient to kill the victim, as well as one of the bullets to the chest. Forensics observes indentations on Richard’s neck, previously obscured by blood, the shape of fingernails.

1 Like

…Someone’s holding a grudge because a love one died from cheap, faulty products? :eyes:

gasp! Now I’m thinking the victims held their own throats because they couldn’t breathe. :scream:

:eyes:

1 Like

Do you want to question any of the suspects?

1 Like

Yes! But, unfortunately, there’s no chef in this scenario :frowning: - where’s the maid?

She’s out in the foyer, hunched over a bench and burying her face in her hands, sobbing “Oh poor poor Anna!”

1 Like

Hmm… I think I’ll ask her what she may have heard since she was the one who found the girl.

Ivy speaks through her own wails.

“Oh it was awful! So awful! I came to the manor like I usually do and when I saw Anna…” Ivy’s lips quiver “She was dead! DEAD! Oh, poor poor Anna!”

1 Like

AUTOPSY UPDATE: Forensics has narrowed down the time of death of both victims from midnight to 4:30 am.

1 Like

Did they test for any chemicals?

Did Ivy see Anna before bed the night before? I ask!

Did they test for any chemicals?

Toxicology report requested. The police will update you if they find anything.

Did Ivy see Anna before bed the night before? I ask!

“Ohh noo!” Ivy sobs. “The last time I saw Anna before… before…” Ivy sniffles “The last time I saw Anna was yesterday. I’m usually around eight to five each day… oh!! Anna was still playing with her dolls yesterday. Poor Anna!”

1 Like

Sorry, got super distracted earlier, but awesome!

Usually… Hmm… Does she remember anything happening yesterday that seemed out of place? Did she maybe leave a little early or stay a little late? What did she do after work because I want to check her story.

No problem!

“Oh this is terrible!” Ivy sobs “Yesterday… oh it was just like any other day! I was here the same time I usually was and went home after. I had no idea that today I would come back to see Anna… like THIS! Oh poor Anna!”

1 Like

“You were also the one to come across the father, correct? Who did you come across first?”

I’m hoping to catch her slipping, haha.

“A-A-Anna!” Ivy cries “Poor sweet girl, I always come to see her first when I come to the manor! But when I saw her looking like that, I went to find Richard… and he was dead too!” Ivy yells, with a hint of resentment in her voice as she mentions Richard

Can’t fault you for that!

1 Like

“So, you didn’t like Richard, huh?” trying to sound indifferent

“He was… hard to work for. He always asked so much of me but at least I got to take care of Anna.” Ivy says, still bemoaning Anna’s death “She was like a daughter to me”

1 Like

“And how long have you worked for the family again?”

I’m quietly wondering who the mom is too XD

“Oh, ever since Anna was born. It’s been six years now. I knew her when she was just a baby!” Ivy cries.

1 Like

“And her mom? :eyes: What do you know of her?”