Night Owl Hotel

Reviving an old place to which many flocked to once upon a time. Join us for discussions about life, writing, shenanigans, and more. We also have a Discord server.

6 Likes

YOU ARE ALIVE AGAIN!

1 Like

4 Likes

Claps

Welcome back?

3 Likes

Thank you! How have you been?

1 Like

Yay, hello.

1 Like

Hi, how are you doing?

In a very warm room with the AC going, having just drank alcohol because of a toothache, while editing.

So, trying to concentrate while sleep and exhaustion are dampening me. It’s a weird combo.

1 Like

It’s very hot here too (Alberta, Canada), I also have AC going and am drinking whiskey :rofl: Sorry about your toothache - those are awful. I hope the pain eases soon.

Oh, yeah, it’s blissfully numb, right now. Don’t know how long that will last.

1 Like

Good, somewhat alive you?

Numb is good, even for now. How’s editing going despite all that?

1 Like

It’s simplifying with Hemmingway. It at least tells me when things are passive, where the adjectives are, and when the sentences are too long. So, I don’t have to think until I find something that is hilighted.

1 Like

That’s good! I’ve heard great things about Hemingway. I still use Pro-Writing Aid for an editing app when I do need one.

Hi! Haven’t seen you around in a while. How are you? What have you been working on? :blush:

1 Like

You’re back! How have you been?

1 Like

Happy birthday to me!!

4 Likes

Happy birthday! But how come there’s no cake next to your name? You’ve been cheated! (♯^.^ღ)

2 Likes

I set it up wrong I suppose. My birthday here may cocincide with the anniversary.

2 Likes

Also somewhat alive. I apolgize for the delay - boyfriend was out of town for work so I spent his days off at home with him. I’ll be in and out lol

1 Like