#ONC2023

I…I have an ONC story, I think :featherfox: I don’t think I can go far, but I have one.

5 Likes

I always want to have chapter 1 when I post the ONC book. :rofl: I love the hype, but most fun is going to be from the ONC club, so I don’t expect either of my books (if I go for two) to get some lift off anyway.

Anyway, I am gonna work and then sort ONC out tonight, either finishing chapter 2 for project 1 or chapter 1 for project 2. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s confusing XD Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome to my life! And thank you!

2 Likes

Gonna do prompt 78, the angel one!! I can’t wait!! What prompts are y’all doing?

3 Likes

I haven’t “published” mine, but I’m at the 2K mark, so I can go test another prompt after this.

Mine will be up this weekend, maybe?

3 Likes

18 and 32, but it’s mostly 32.

2 Likes

I’m doing 40 and 20. Ghosts!

I like that one. Sounds ominous.

1 Like

Mostly 33 but also 25.

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

I think the first one catches my eye the most.

The only problem is it doesn’t help me guess the genre.

1 Like

Story #1: Prompt 45
Story #2: Prompt 37

Yeah, guys, I will be doing chapter 1 of story 2 tonight. It won’t leave my head.

4 Likes

Thanks.

The thing is though, I don’t want a generic detective cover for it being a sort of mystery. That takes the fun away from it :flushed: I do see where you’re coming from, though that you can’t guess on first glance what genre it is.

2 Likes

Said I wasnt going to participate this year. I’ve got so much writing and editing to do.
Then the past 2 weeks I’ve found myself in a slump. Not written much, didnt want to do anything, despite loving my current WIPs.
Then one prompt sung out to me. Now I’m 2k words in and posted chapter 1 of ONC.
Soooo yeah. it’s helped me out a lot now I’m stuck taking part lmao

7 Likes

I think the 1st one is the best option, but the bus is just like you. Lmao

3 Likes

Sucks a bit, no?

2 Likes

Maybe I will use the first one but what do you mean the bus is just like me? :stuck_out_tongue: In what way? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh it does :rofl:

2 Likes

You and obnoxiously bright colors.

For my second test, I have to do a touch of research. I am a pantser, so this sucks big time.

“73. You are a long-forgotten god. A small kid leaves candy at your shrine, and you awaken. Now, you must do everything to protect your High Priest/Priestess, the kid, and their entire kindergarten class, your worshippers.”

I’ve got some options for the forgotten god.

Thing is that if I pull that, it would be better to go with the kids in the daycare, instead of kindergarten.

I don’t want to borrow too hard from the tragedy, otherwise that would require way too much care

4 Likes

This prompt is so awesome. I’m actually thinking to use it for a story I’ve wanted to write forever but never had a plot for. But that’s for the future, not ONC material.

Aww. That sounds like an awesome story though.

4 Likes