๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

โญ๏ธŽ โœง starry sky โœง โญ๏ธŽ โ–ผ scroll down to see more โ–ผ ...intro Hello and welcome to starry sky, a graphics thread where I offer covers and code! I can make simple covers, vector covers, manip covers, coded threads, and coded playlists, among others.

Please note that I'm still a beginner in coding and I only use free resourcesโ€”such as stock from Pexels, Unsplash, and Pixabayโ€”so I apologize in advance if I don't meet your expectations, hehe.

I'm mostly doing this out of fun, so request away! I like making graphics for other people :D

rules... โœญ Be nice and abide by the Code of Conduct of this forum.

โœญ Giving credit is a must. If you're using my cover, please credit me (cover by stella_vigo) in the description of your story or in an appropriate part of your book. If you're using my code, please don't remove my watermark.

โœญ Shop-hopping is not allowed. Cover request threads/topics count as shop-hopping since you're still asking for designs from multiple designers at a time.

โœญ Donโ€™t steal my graphics. I put a lot of time and effort into making these, no matter how simple they look.

โœญ If you unpublish/delete your story, use another cover, or delete your account, I have the right to turn your cover into a premade. This also goes to covers that you end up not choosing if I offer more than one design.

...things to note โœญ Stories that are already published have a much higher chance of acceptance. Your story doesn't have to be posted to request, but I'm not as likely to accept in that case.

โœญ Though I accept most requests, it's not a guarantee that I will accept yours. I have a right to not disclose my reason for denying requests.

โœญ All my code is desktop-friendly, mobile-friendly, light-mode-friendly, and dark-mode-friendly by default.

โœญ This shop is only for custom orders. I offer free premade covers on the ๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–š๐–— and jas_premades.exe graphics threads.

โœญ Highly-manipulated covers (also known as "manip" covers) are covers that take much more time and editing than simply putting text on a picture. Many fantasy covers can be considered "manip" covers.

โœญ I'll always show prototypes before I deliver the final product, whether it be a cover or some code. You're allowed to request a complete redo after I show the prototype, but not after delivery. After delivery, I can only accept reasonable edits.

โœญ I can code playlists, but I'd prefer if you tell me what songs you want me to include. I can put my own songs but my music taste is, uh, unconventional to say the least.

payment... Payment is optional for code, simple covers, and vector covers only. Manip covers are usually the most time-consuming covers to make, so they will require payment. For payment, choose one of the following:

โœญ One comment each on any three poems from my poetry collection, from the depths of my mind, they flutter free.

โœญ Two inline comments each on the first two chapters (Chapter One and Chapter Two) of The Secret Land of Otrรขlmondรฉ

โœญ Two inline comments each on the first two chapters (I and II) of Blood Will Tell

โœญ Three inline comments on any short story from my anthology, First and Final

โœญ Three inline comments on one of the following short stories: I'm Sorry, Fright in the Night, or Missing

...form To copy the form, please click on the icon located in the upper-right corner.

form for covers
<span style="font-size: 1.8vmin; display: block; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sans serif; margin: auto; width: 80%; padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 15px; border: 3px solid; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #8994bc; color: #8994bc; background-color: white;">
<span style="font-size: 3vmin; display: block; letter-spacing: 2.2px; text-align: center; margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px;">โ˜† requesting a cover โ˜†</span>
<span style="font-size:; display: flex; margin: auto;">
<span style="font-size:; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-right: 15px; padding: 10px; background-image: url('https://cdn140.picsart.com/330583801047201.gif?to=crop&type=webp&r=310x310&q=75'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 20vmin 20vmin; height: 20vmin; width: 20vmin; background-position: center"></span>
<span style="font-size:; display: inline-block; margin: auto; width: 75%; padding-right: 10px; height: 20vmin; overflow-y: scroll">
โœฌ <b>Cover Type (simple/vector/manip):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Title:</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Subtitle (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Tagline (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Author Name:</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Ideas (please be specific):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Genre (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœฌ <b>Other (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE
<details><summary>Short Summary (optional)</summary>
(type a short summary of your story below if you want)

</details>
<details><summary>inspo pics (optional)</summary>
(insert inspo pics below if you want)

</details>
</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 1vmin; font-family: Garamond; display: block; margin: auto; text-align: center; color: #8080a0; letter-spacing: 1.2px; margin-bottom: 10px;">โญ๏ธŽ โœง coded by stella_vigo โœง โญ๏ธŽ</span>
</span>
form for code
<span style="font-size: 1.8vmin; display: block; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sans serif; margin: auto; width: 80%; padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 15px; border: 3px solid; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #04097d; color: #04097d; background-color: white">
<span style="font-size: 3vmin; display: block; letter-spacing: 2.2px; text-align: center; margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px;">โ˜… requesting code โ˜…</span>
<span style="font-size:; display: flex; margin: auto;">
<span style="font-size:; display: inline-block; margin: auto; margin-right: 15px; padding: 10px; background-image: url('https://cdn73.picsart.com/194513109000202.gif?to=min&r=640'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 20vmin 20vmin; height: 20vmin; width: 20vmin; background-position: center"></span>
<span style="font-size:; display: inline-block; margin: auto; width: 75%; padding-right: 10px; height: 20vmin; overflow-y: scroll">
โœช <b>Code Type (thread/playlist/slideshow/other):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœช <b>Title:</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœช <b>Subtitle/Tagline (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœช <b>Ideas (please be specific):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE<br>
โœช <b>Other (optional):</b> INSERT TEXT HERE
<details><summary>inspo pics (optional)</summary>
(insert inspo pics below)

</details>
</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 1vmin; font-family: Garamond; display: block; margin: auto; text-align: center; color: #8080a0; letter-spacing: 1.2px; margin-bottom: 10px;">โญ๏ธŽ โœง coded by stella_vigo โœง โญ๏ธŽ</span>
</span>

โ–ผ premades โ–ผ
to request premade covers, please head to either jas_premades.exe (by clicking here) or ๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–š๐–— (by clicking here)

imageimageimageimageimage

โ–ผ cover examples โ–ผ

โ–ผ coding examples โ–ผ

code-thread-example

code-post-example

โญ๏ธŽ โœง coded by stella_vigo โœง โญ๏ธŽ
1 Like

Fake cover

• Title: Silent Moon
  • Genre: Realistic fiction, romance
  • Ideas: a Galaxy background with a silhouettes of a man and woman~
1 Like

Accepted! Thank you for requesting :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I just finished your request. I put it in the second post. What do you think? I spent a lot more time on it than I should have, hehe

1 Like

Wow! Itโ€™s beautiful!

1 Like
  • Title: In Advance
  • Subtitle: Communication is keyโ€ฆ
  • Genre: Romance, a retelling of Romeo and Juliet
  • Ideas: Maybe roses?
1 Like

Accepted! :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished yours :blush: what do you think?

1 Like

Itโ€™s so cute, I love it!! Good job

1 Like

Bump!

Iโ€™m back to making real covers! Feel free to request :smiley:

Hi! I Have a published book, only except, it isnโ€™t publish on Wattpad, instead on another writing platform. Iโ€™m fully capable of completing the payment though. Just wanted to know if you would still accept my request

1 Like

Sure! Just tell me what the cover size is (how many pixels in width/height)

1 Like

For Inkitt, it says it needs to be at least 500x800. When I originally uploaded my cover from Wattpad to there it needed to be a tad bit smaller so I suppose thatโ€™s the proper dimensions(?)

1 Like

Okay, so the size for Inkitt is 500x800. The Wattpad cover size is 512x800 (or 256x400)

You can make your request :slight_smile:

1 Like

REQUEST FORM

• Cover Type: Manipulated Cover
  • Author Name: VISCERAL. VOD
  • Title: Calibers in your Flesh
  • Subtitle: N/A
  • Tagline: N/A
  • Short Summary:
    As if life werenโ€™t disastrous enough from a freak accident taking both her parents at the age of twelve, Fae Vancerโ€™s entire existence is derailed in one unforgettable night.

Mysterious men break into her house with the intent on kidnapping her sister. Much to her surprise, one of the kidnappers knows her name. And that isnโ€™t all he knows about her.

He reveals the truth of the abduction, spiraling Faeโ€™s mind into a bottomless pit of hurt and confusion. The bottomless pit, thatโ€™s dug even further into the abyss, as the universe unveils itโ€™s strange methods of fating them.

Can she find a way to escape it all, or is, and will, she be bound to an existence where entropy seems to reign supreme?

• Ideas: Grungy dark theme (Monochrome possibly), weaponry such as guns, maybe blood? A male silhouette would also be okay
  • Anything Else: Maybe cursive font?
1 Like

accepted

Now that Iโ€™ve accepted your request, you may now complete payment. It will take me a while though so I hope you donโ€™t mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Understood lol. thank you, I will.

1 Like