Open World

Welcome to Open World, the open world roleplay (I’m very creative, I know-)
There’s no plot, you can use characters from your stories or make up random OCs on the spot, have your characters be in whatever setting you want. Create portals between worlds, have whatever medieval or modern things you want (horse-drawn wagons or cars, anyone?), or anything in between.

Like any thread on here, please follow the Code of Conduct, as well as the roleplaying rules.

Other then that, there’s no limit to how many characters there can be. Please, make yourselves at home, and enjoy this thread.

3 Likes

Hey hey! I’ll just drop this here~

Perhaps it was one late night too many, or maybe one sip of diet soda too much. Whatever the case, In Taguchif was definitely not at her home in the palace in Atepsi city any more.

Pushing herself up, the smell of freshly-moist grass filled her nostrils as she watched a thunderstorm roll away from her. Now, Tagif was sitting in the middle of a wagon path…

2 Likes

Helo

A young girl, with long blond hair and brown eyes, was walking along the path when she saw Tagif.

“Hello?” she called out.

1 Like

Jirrizi!” Tagif stands up, alerted now. “Hello,” she repeats in English–albeit with a hint of an accent. “Hi, yes, whereabouts are we?” She’s wearing a T-shirt with foreign, script-like lettering on it and a pair of athletic shorts. She’s also barefoot–it looks like she hadn’t been prepared to be outside lol.

1 Like

“Hey, I’m Greta,” the girl says. “And I was hoping you’d know. Me and my friends were fighting some monsters near some portal we were investigating and I fell through. It closed before I could get back in.”

Greta pulls something out of her pocket and starts rolling iit around in her palm.

1 Like

Tagif tilts her head, brown locks following suit. “Monster?” She looks around. “I don’t smell any. I’d sure help you fight them– what’s that in your hand?” She cranes her neck, eager to see. “A trinket?”

1 Like

“Yeah, the monster pushed me and I fell through the portal, it didn’t manage to follow me through though. One of my friends is a sorcerer, so he’s probably trying to reopen the portal…”

Greta shows Tagif a small, round stone she has.

“Yeah, my mother gave this to me when I was eight. Whenever I’m worried about something I roll it around in my palm to help calm myself.”

1 Like

Tagif grins. “It’s a very pretty stone.” Her eyes take in its features for a moment more before she steps back. “Anyways, I’m something of a sorcerer myself.” She pauses. “Sorcerers are people with magic in Earthling lingo, right?”

1 Like

“Thank you,” Greta says.

“I don’t know what this ‘Earthling’ is, but yes, sorcerers are people with magic.”

1 Like

“You confuse me,” she chuckles. “You mean, you’ve never heard of Earth? We get a lot of tourists from there in Atepsi City.” She turns and looks around. “Well, that thunderstorm is headed away. Should we start looking for your portal? Or, just wait for it to come to us?”

1 Like

“Now that I think about it, I think my mother mentioned that in a few stories. That was so long ago, I can’t remember anything about it.”

Greta looks back in the direction she came.

“I can show you where the portal was,” she says.

1 Like

“Nothing much to Earth anyways.” She shrugs. “Well, I feel like we’d better get moving. If there are monsters around, who knows what’ll happen to us if we stand still, you know?” She pauses for another moment. “How deadly are these monsters?”

1 Like

“Well, they aren’t the best at fighting, but if you drop your guard they can easily overcome you. They also have poison claws, but for some reason they don’t always use them,” Greta adds as she starts back in the direction she came from.

1 Like

“Oh I also have poison claws.” She smirks and raises her hands like claws, but with short-cut nails on her hands, it’s hard to take her seriously. “No, I’m serious, I can make poison.”

1 Like

“That could work. They’re immune to their own poison but not others’,” Greta says. There’s a sudden look of sadness in her eyes, but it’s gone quickly.

1 Like

Tagif hums for a second. “Oh, it’s probably also helpful that I can cause explosions.” She chuckles. “I dunno, death is… kinda in my title.”

1 Like

“I think you’d get along with George, he likes to use those as distractions whenever we need one,” Greta says.

“Ok, the portal was a few feet away from that boulder,” she says, nodding at the large stone next to the path.

1 Like

“George, huh?” She chuckles, tapping the boulder with her toe. “Well, I sure don’t see any portals. Maybe we’re missing something?”

1 Like

A panda bear rolls into the scene.

2 Likes

“Woah!” Tagif jumps back. “Why is there a panda here…”

2 Likes