Outlander Graphics

@anon342758 any time today will be fine! thanks so much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Will get to it right now. :relaxed:

2 Likes

b u m p

1 Like

Guess who finally thought of a name for their 240 worded flash fiction? Yeahh, that’s right I did!

story title: The Girl Who Was the Sunset
subtitle: flash fiction
authour: M.A
brief summary:

Summary

There was a girl who lived on the beach with the red hot sand and the stretching blue waves. Every morning, she’d be seen sitting by the shoreline, befriending the fading moon, as she waited for the sun to rise. She’d run across the cool sand, feeling it slip between her bare feet – like the last rays of sun before night. And when the next day dawned, she would do it all over again.

The villagers said she’d stay at the beach until every last person walked away, and then she’d be the only one left amongst the rolls of the waves and the shouts of the wind. She would lie on her back, soaking up the last drops of sun before it faded into night.

And then, she’d begin walking home: hair drenched, clothes soaked, smile gone like the waning sun. She’d run in the darkness, carried by the light of the stars.

They said that in a flash, she’d be gone. First, her head would slip through the door of her home, followed by her arms, then her legs. The last the villagers would see of the odd girl was a glimpse of her swishing dress, from pale pink to orange right down to her sauntering red feet. They said before her arrival, sunsets had always been colourless, but the girl had brought her oranges and pinks into the sky.

ideas: supposedly some sunset, pale warm colours, kinda vibes.

Inspiration:

Summary

Milkman by Anna Burns

colour scheme: pale oranges, pinks and reds. sunset, essentially XD

anything else: nope, nope. Thanks in advance, I look forward to see what you come up with!

1 Like

I’m at work currently and won’t get home until late, but I will definitely take a look at your request tonight!

2 Likes

I haven’t forgotten you either! Or you @Laura! I have tomorrow off so hopefully I’ll be able to finish all requests tomorrow!

2 Likes

hey, no problem, take your time!

1 Like

Thank you for informing me! No rush, take all the time you require.

1 Like

accepted!
before I deliver your graphic, please make sure to check out the payment chapter of my graphic book.

2 Likes

b u m p

3 Likes

@anon342758 hi sweetie! here is your cover. i hope you like it. i was unsure if you would or not, but heh :sweat_smile: thank you so much for your patience! i appreciate your request!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I love it.

2 Likes

awesome, I’ll have it done by the end of today!

2 Likes

b u m p

2 Likes

dope! thanks man. i’ll be starting on yours soon.

2 Likes

Hola! Just popping in here to say I’ve completed the payment. I had a great time reading the chapter, if you need me to go read another, let me know.

2 Likes

If you’d like to, you certainly can! I’m not picky at all. Thanks for completing the payment!

2 Likes

No problem, I look forward to seeing what you come up with! If I have more time, I’ll gladly go read another chapter, haha.

2 Likes

Lol you’re so sweet! thanks a lot! i really appreciate your feedback on the book! some of your points that you brought to light are things i truly didn’t even notice or thought about, so thanks a million! your cover should hopefully be done today :black_heart:

2 Likes

Ah, no problem, I’m glad they helped you out!

1 Like