PC users, if money was not an issue, would you rather?! [POLLS]

Option A: Buy a PC tower that is already assembled?

Option B: Buy all the parts to assemble the PC tower?

Option C: Buy an all-in-one-desktop computer?

Choose wisely!

• Option A.
  • Option B.
  • Option C.
  • Other (explain in the comment section).

0 voters

bump.

I’ve already got an all-in-one and freakin love it! (ღ˘ᴗ˘ღ) :heavy_heart_exclamation:애! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Girl, I know what you mean! :grin:
I have an all-in-one desktop computer.

I have some questions:
Is your computer a touchscreen?
What’s the size?
Does it come with Windows 10 or 11?

Just curious!

1 Like

My husband used to build our computers, but buying them already assembled makes more sense/ends up better quality. He’s former IT, so…

1 Like

Oh wow! That is pretty cool!
Is that something you would consider for the future or not really?

1 Like

I want a computer I can play games, watch videos and write on all at once, no assembly required.

1 Like

Would you want that in desktop or laptop form?

1 Like

Laptop because my desk is messy

1 Like

If money and space was no issue, you could get a new desk for your brand new desktop, right?

Moving on, would you get a powerful gaming laptop where you can go back and forth between gaming, video watching, and writing?

Like a good brand gaming laptop like Alienware or something entirely different.

( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

Nope, mine doesn’t have a touchscreen, and it’s only got Windows 10. Can’t get Windows 11 for it for free, either. Gaah. But I love it anyway. It’s got a 21.5" screen and just a keyboard and mouse, no touchpad, but otherwise has everything I want. ٩(˘◡˘)۶

1 Like

Sure, when I am ready to replace my current rig. It’s old, but with recent chip shortages… and I hadn’t been playing videogames recently. It still runs everything up to Assassins Creed Valhalla

1 Like

Oh, I see.

Maybe one day you can see about getting an upgrade, but for now, enjoy the computer.

It is great to find someone else who uses an all-in-one computer.
I have an HP. What brand is yours?

1 Like

Besides slight gaming issues, how is it when you write for extended periods of time?

1 Like

Yup! Mine’s an HP all-in-one 22-c0226. (੭ˊᵕˋ)੭‧˚₊̥✧

1 Like

Wait, which one is that?
Got a picture of it without it revealing important stuff?

1 Like

I don’t write on it, I prefer tablet or my work laptop. I have extra wide curved screen on my gaming rig. Not exactly ideal for writing.

1 Like

Building the system is half the fun. Besides, you miss out on experience and chances to customise or adapt the design during construction. Cleaning and repairing the system is a little easier to. If you can build it, you can take it apart.

1 Like

hp

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks for mentioning that me.

1 Like