Real Talk: Would YOU like to be a mod? (resurrected)

Ahh, they just came over when the ~other place~ went boom. But yeah, pretty much!

THIS might be it! Thank you!!

7 Likes

Grrr :unamused: :unamused:

Yup, then it’s probably what CJ mentioned: It's That Time Again - We're Looking for New Team Members!

7 Likes

I’m talking about “disappearing” for 2-3 days.

:blush:

That makes it feel much more manageable!

Ah, that seems okay.

Does that mean that I at any time I feel it becomes too much, I can resign from the post? Or do I have to wait for - I don’t know :sweat_smile: - somebody else who can take my place?

I don’t doubt it!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s great!

Okay, good to know which titles to use, Your Benevolence!:joy::joy:

At the moment I’m battling what seems like an enormous workload, so for the next 1-2 months I don’t think I’ll apply. Will you still need new mods in early June or something?

11 Likes

Yep, most of the team does that. Honestly we’re asking for 3-4 hours a week you can dedicate to it. You could do an hour 3 days a week and meet that lol.

Yep!

No, not at all.

I would imagine so, if we continue to grow at our current rate.

10 Likes

:+1:

That’s reassuring

Olay, I’ll see then.

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions!:heart:

10 Likes

Of course! Happy to. :hugs:

8 Likes

thanks both, just figured out how to apply. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

hi i have a quick question about mini mods.

6 Likes

Shoot :blush:

6 Likes

is it ok to just like…disappear bc of schoolwork or studying and sleeping

6 Likes

Yes, of course. As was stated earlier by @CJtheSiteWizard, real life always comes first. Many of us disappear for work, school, personal events, and other everyday activities without any warning because (real life), but if it’s for more than a few hours (like an 8 hour shift or whatever) we try to give each other warning that we may not be around much. :blush:

8 Likes

okok ty!!

6 Likes

No problem! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Unrelated point, but I love how all of you mods seem like a really tight group! (Family, too!)

8 Likes

raises hand in extravert

puts hand down in ambivert…

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I like this one, @DollyTH. Can we keep him?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

I’ll take it under consideration :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Would a bottle of vodka be sufficient bribe, Your Benevolence? Or perchance, vodka pralines?

8 Likes

Of course, wifey :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve honestly been thinking about this on and off because I do spend a lot of time on here and I want to do something for WW. Maybe I could do some modding while I’m at it? Maybe? Idk. I kind of own a facebook group (of old Figment users) and only once did I have to deal with a problematic situation. I have also owned some Figment groups when Figment was a thing.

Despite being an introvert…well, more like an ambivert, I like organizing people so that everyone can benefit from doing the thing, even suggesting things to make things work better. I also like working in a team where people know what they’re doing.

I have some questions:

1. How does the time difference thing work? I live in Japan.
  2. Do mods have loosely created shifts?
  3. What does it mean to oversee activity? Do you kind of…idk…hover around to see what everyone’s been talking about? Are there keywords you search for to make sure they’re not there?

Right now, I can’t do anything other than what I’m doing because I have to deal with school stuffs. Things will hopefully come to a rest by mid-July though. Might consider again.

8 Likes