Send me...fakes | Covers & Possible Banners

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

A random spark of inspo for this book I’ve been trying to write for years and a frustration with the old covers made me throw this together quickly, even without my computer set up. Felt the need to share it just because I think it actually looks good and I won’t be posting this book until sometime next year.

3 Likes

Update for everyone: we made it safely to our new home and have been scrambling to get it all unpacked and situated. We are getting Wifi today so that means im one step closer to being able to make these covers for you guys. :heart_eyes: im pretty excited to be able to catch up on everything. But mostly excuted for wifi since ive had 2 bars of 4G max for a week and a half now.

2 Likes

Glad that the move went well!! Though no Wi-Fi sounds like heaven and torture all at once :grimacing:

1 Like

It was fine because we were unpacking. We pretty much have our whole house unpacked. Im getting a new desk though so that setup will have to wait a little bit. :sweat_smile: but we have wifi now so i should be able to pull my laptop out here soon after we finish the last little bit of unpacking.

I’m not sure if this is like anything you wanted. There wasn’t really much to go off of in the request. :slight_smile: But please let me know what you think about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know, since what you are looking for a is a more vector cover it’ll take me a while to get it done. But I’m going to get started on it here very soon so I should hopefully have updates for you and more info here soon. :slight_smile: Right now I’m currently sourcing images. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, I’m ever the complicated one :sweat_smile: That’s alright, take your time! I’m excited to see what you come up with, maybe it’ll actually make me wanna write the thing. Also thank you for all the updates!! :grin:

1 Like

Of course! I hate when I dont get updates so I try my best. And not complicated thats what I want to practice. :slight_smile:

I’m honestly not sure how I feel about this cover so I might try and redo it if I find the time to do so. I also might continue to mess around with this one, but I didn’t want to leave you waiting for too long so here I am posting it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was on holiday for a while so I couldn’t check in!

That looks great!! :heart_eyes_cat: I’m loving the water droplets and the fact that you went through the trouble to get the silhouettes of the characters on the front accurate!

Absolutely tweak to your hearts content, it’s your design! Maybe you could play around with the colours to give it a more romantic playful vibe? I don’t know Im not good at feedback :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump

Thank you :purple_heart:
It’s lovely :heart_eyes:

Ohhh, this is such a good idea for someone who’s into designing.

Definitely will be going through the fake requests and see if anything strikes my fancy.

2 Likes

Would love to see what you come up with. :slight_smile:

I’ll @ you on Wattpad when I do!

Hi again :wink: Long time no see.

Are you still doing this? I have some ideas for you.

1 Like

I haven’t been designing covers since my husband has been keeping me busy with his Youtube channel haha. So lots of video editing and thumbnail design lately. But you are always welcome to post the ideas here and if they are something I feel inspiration for i’ll take a look at them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, are you still doing these? been awhile since I popped on so i’m trying t find out who’s still active lol

1 Like

I’m still active-ish but not really doing covers much. I don’t have any of the resources on my computer anymore so everything is from scratch XD and my husband is still keeping me super busy with his youtube channel haha.

1 Like