Send me...fakes | Covers & Possible Banners

Here it is! That song was more my style and I enjoyed it a lot better XD. I hope this cover reminds you of the song at least a little bit and fits what you were thinking for the fake.

4 Likes

I was ready to be surprised!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, these are amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you! Im glad you like them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! Especially the font choice and text design with the shadows :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I guess I nailed it with the song, huh? :stuck_out_tongue: You like more pop-rock type of music? (me, trying to figure out your song preferences)

1 Like

legal premade Where I met her watermarked

I made this…5 or 6 years ago. Inspired by this, here’s a fake for you.

Title: Selfish to Love

Tagline: Is it wrong to never let you go?

Author Name: Mackenzie Strider

Genre: LGBTQ romance and crime fiction

Blurb: Chrisa “Chris” Turner has runaway to New York City to get away from her family who are still uncertain about her after she came out as lesbian. The next day, during a sales job, Chris meets Millie, the girl of her dreams, but Millie has agoraphobia and can’t go outside. Still, they instantly fall in love. Chris is the happiest she has ever been.

Two weeks later, her parents get in an accident and only her mother survives, but is bed-ridden. Chris must return home to help. Since Millie can’t go outside even with Chris’ encouragement, the two must part ways. They don’t know when they will meet next. With a snappy mother and a house to take care of, Chris can only dream of meeting Millie again. Could there be a way?

Ideas: sepia-type color scheme like the cover I made. Kind of sad and longing. The person should be a short-haired girl maybe a pixie cut. Chris can look 17-20 years old. She wears sneakers. If you could have a similar picture of NYC skyline blurred in the background that would be great :smile: Really just use my awful old cover as inspiration.

3 Likes

Bumping this just so I remember. I won’t be able to do it for a few weeks, but I don’t want this to die in the meantime.

2 Likes

Booops

1 Like

Bumpie

1 Like

So sorry this took so long XD. Had some stuff to get done before my vacation and then was on my vacation haha. But here it is. I’m not sure it fits the brief, but I hope you like it. :slight_smile: I think it turned out really cool.

4 Likes

I love it :smile: That girl has a story that needs to be written, I can tell. Great choice for the cover!

1 Like

Thank you! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Boop

She sees their love, and she knows it’s really hers, and she is determined to get 1000 Kisses From You.

2179922-200

A random cover I made this morning while listening to my political shows. I think it came out pretty cute. Not sure what to do right now, because I’m taking a break from writing since I finished my two books for the year, and will be moving in less than a month. Looking for fakes or anything I can work on in the time being. :slight_smile: Also reading, looking for books to read on google docs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi :smiley:
I need a cover, please :purple_heart:
Thank you for doing this :purple_heart:

cover
title╺ I’m Not Gay. You Are!
author╺ E. R. Madness
colors╺ White, turquoise, or anything bright and joyful
mood╺ Cheerful, Cute, Shy & Gay XD lol
ideas/pictures╺ These are my old covers and banners for ideas:

pictures

inspiration╺ Like these Wattpad covers:

pictures

1 Like

I’ve sort of been lurking on this thread for ages and your covers are really amazing! I figure I should stop lurking, so I’ve got a cover idea for you if you’re still taking them?

(This is a real idea but I’m not sure I’ll actually write it and I’m happy for you to play with it as a cover because honestly, I have no thoughts lol)

Title: Puddle Splashing

Tagline (optional): Sometimes you just have to dare to fall

Author Name: Bernie R Jones

Genre: Romance/ finding yourself kinda vibe

Summary: Lillian struggles with PTSD, it’s stopped her from living her life like a ‘normal’ 18-year-old. Resolved to live her life, she moves away to university in order to try to be independent and get the full student experience.

There she meets Jackson, a boy hell bent on living his life to the fullest. When Jackson takes an interest in Lillian, he’s determined to help her battle her demons.

Ideas: The vibes are romantic and whimsical, but not overly bright as the story deals with tragic/heavy/ and quite serious themes. At the same time it’s still very playful, and warm, perhaps with autumn colours/vibes? Perhaps also something that alludes to the title?

Illustrative type cover like ‘Coffee shop Girl’ higher up in the thread is really nice. (My Female MC is Asian, and Male prog is black)

cover inspo:

(Those last two I saw on canva, so they are templates but they aren’t really tailored to the idea.) The ‘Before Rain’ is really kind of speaking to me thematically. But this is the kind of vibe generally, but I really like the fonts on 1 and 2.

also pinterest board for the :sparkles: Vibes :sparkles:
(3) Pinterest

I’d be interested to see what you come up with!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Emilia & @BernieRJones - Thank you so much for your requests! I won’t be able to get started on these until we are about halfway through October at least, just due to the fact that my family and I are moving from WA state to South Carolina. (Pretty much as far away as you can get haha without leaving the country) We are moving starting Monday and have to drive so it will take us some time to get across the country. :slight_smile: Once we are home and settled and I have my computer unpacked and set up with split screens again I’ll be able to get started on these requests. :slight_smile: Please let me know if you are willing to wait until potentially November for these covers.

2 Likes

Wow that sounds super stressful for you, take care!! (also that context was great because honestly the states were great but I had no idea what that meant lol…)

I’m in no rush, you can take as long as you need to! Also split screen set up sounds wicked!!

Good luck with the move! Hope it all goes well! :smiling_face:

I realise how chaotic this sounds with my random ‘also new random topic,’ I promise, I’m relatively normal. I just don’t do human interaction very well, especially online :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’m an oversharer at times and try to remember that not everyone lives in North America haha. XD Not super stressful, we’ve been preparing for this for months now, but getting close enough that I don’t have most of my furniture anymore because it’s in the trailer haha so my setup is very very minimal right now.

1 Like

That’s OK. Happy moving!

1 Like