Show off your artwork!

There was a thread for this but it recently got closed because no one had posted in it for a while, but I still would like to see artwork anyone does just in their free time for fun. Doesn’t have to be related to your book, but can be if you’d like. I’ll also allow graphics and photography and other mediums of art other than just drawing.

I’ll start. I drew my OC Errol all spooky in time for Halloween.

14 Likes

Are you referring to Show Me Your Art? I think you can ask to have it resurrected in Ask The Team :eyes: that’s how I managed to rescue a couple of threads, including Polls For Fun, even though I didn’t make them :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that! I’ll know it for next time, thank you.

3 Likes

I was wondering where the heck that thread went. I think it’s good to start a new one though once in a while.

I’m still working on the font choice for this one, but I drew the background :wink:

9 Likes

I agree, that one had a lot of posts so it’s nice to start fresh.

I really like the color contrast, and I think the font you’ve got now compliments it well!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Your drawing is so cool, btw.

The folds of the shirt look so realistic, too.

1 Like

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Average interaction between Mari and di Acroina ngl

8 Likes

TECHNICALLY an AI made this but…

3 Likes

oh man i didn’t even notice the original vanished, glad a new one is up though :eye::lips::eye:
i’ll dump a couple of random recent wips - and no i dont know what youre talking about what do you mean i have several other wips i never finished :))) im totally not just adding to the abandoned pile :)))))

7 Likes

The one with the wings is my favorite :heart:

Here’s a WIP of a current project.

Original AI generated image used for background

7 Likes

This is a (what you call it when you shine a light through layers of cut paper) Made for one baffled roommate with the lights out and the television on a red screen :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thamk u!!
that piece is so fucking wicked wtf, first ever simpable chair??

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks~ :rofl: There’s going to be someone sitting in it, so most of the chair is going to end up being covered. Oh well, lol.

1 Like

this thread can’t also die, that’s illegal
happy halloween y’all

6 Likes

I’m blending AI and edits right now.

Sometimes it’s a lot of work…like what am I doing to this?!

Other times it’s not doing what I want and it’s good the way it is.

Other times it’s a lot of edits for my own amusement.

3 Likes

Black and white speed paint practice. I know it’s sloppy and I did it completely off of memory/the top of my head.

6 Likes

I may have murdered my SSD and lost everything so take random sketches until I set all my shortcuts back up and get all the brushes back.

4 Likes

I’m not gonna finish it, I don’t finish anything

6 Likes

That background is stunning

2 Likes