Show off your artwork!

Updated the magical sparkle stabbies. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Drew up the original Warrior design when I was writing Final Fantasy.
One of my favorite things I’ve made in recent memory.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble picking a favorite lol
Kinda just want the whole thing on my wall

1 Like

2 Likes

Haha thanks! C:
Of course now I realize I forgot some weapons lol

That’s okay, I have plenty of wall space

1 Like

3 Likes

The eyes in your artwork are always to captivating and expressive! :0

Dunno if I ever shared these here?
Some (very) old watercolors

This thread need more activity ;u;

10 Likes

One more thing.
Another old piece from 2016.

6 Likes

Oooo I haven’t shared in a while… I’ll pop in my Scorpio image for my gemue Zodiac…

6 Likes

Idk.

Mari getting his own panel I guess.

5 Likes

Still a WIP. Gotta add a whole other dude in there somewhere….

9 Likes

3 Likes

I have so much. I’ve been digging deep into Procreate.

A little fox on Halloween. His little nose is red because it’s chilly out.

7 Likes

And here’s all the Fakemon I created from an A.I. generator.
First is this water bear thing.

Then a fighting type penguin.

This underwater dragon fish possibly also steel type thing.

This fairy type cat with a heart thing.

And this bunny poison gloop thing.

8 Likes

Idk who likes Pokemon… @rachelsfloetry I saw you talking about Pokemon Violet, so, hi, what would you name these Fakemon? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh man, that’s tough. As a disclaimer, I’ve only beat one Pokemon game which was Shield, and now I’m playing Violet haha so I don’t have as much cred as someone who’s played all the games. :laughing:

Also, this thread is sweet!

Ahem, anyway, I’ll try. I notice some of the newer Pokemon in Violet have a Spanish flare to them so I’ll try to incorporate that.

• Water Bear = Aguaritto (for some reason, he reminds me of a burrito)
  • Fighting Penguin = Penguigrosa (A play on Peligrosa which means dangerous)
  • Water Dragon Steel Fish = Durolao (duro for hard, and bacalao? A fish dish popular in my culture.)
  • Fairy heart cat = Queridomeow? (Querido mio is an endearment like “my dear”)
  • Gloopy Poison Bunny = Bunnom (Bunny/Venom?) This one’s hard lol Rabbititus? (An old looney tunes reference for when Elmer Fudd thought he was turning into a rabbit and called the sickness, rabbititus) :rabbit: Conjello? (Coneja/o for rabbit, jello because it’s gloopy?) Ok I’ll stop now. :laughing: I tried.
1 Like

Oooh, those are so cool. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Beautiful! I tried watercolor once. It did not go well. :laughing:

1 Like

I already have a separate art thread so I’ll post something I haven’t posted there. Based on an idea I had for a comedy web comic (which will probably never come to fruition) about a prince who goes to save the princess he was betrothed to from the demon king who took her to a different dimension. Except the plot twist is after said prince goes through a bunch of stuff to find her, he realizes the princess/demon king were in cahoots, and were actually in love. They ran away together to avoid all the labels/responsibility and are now living in the “modern” world where magic is non-existent? Or at least much harder to find? And now the prince has to figure out how the heck to go back home. Anyway, idea for the Demon King who’s secretly a lovable teddy bear.

4 Likes