Show off your artwork!

I love Aguaritto! :smile: Definitely looks like a burrito or a…bear-ito? :wink: I like it. I think this one will stick.

I also love Conjello :smile:

And the others are so creative, too!

For the first one I was like uh… water droplet and bear… bearlet? Growlet? :stuck_out_tongue: Clearly, I have no idea what I created XD

1 Like

Finished. Unless I realize I forgot something.
THRONE

9 Likes

I uploaded this on my phone so hopefully it isn’t too big or anything on desktop. Trying to remind myself how to do expressions. I used to do them so well but I fell out of the habit.

4 Likes

I drew Jinx in the style of Nobuyuki Fukumoto.

Yes, I know she looks kind of ugly.

6 Likes

Character ref of a weird guy

8 Likes

I tried buildings and landscapes, shadows and light, foreground and background for the first time and in color. Welcome to the Abandoned Terrarium.

If it’s abandoned, why is there light? Well, that’s the mystery :smirk: This took me forEVER and I used the most layers I’ve ever used.

8 Likes

Woahh, I love this. The way you draw things interacting with light is so pleasing.

2 Likes

Aaa thank you so much~

1 Like

New font and graphics means a new premade :grin:

6 Likes

And I made an orange one, too.

6 Likes

Okay, last one.

6 Likes

This one’s my favorite :3

2 Likes

1 Like

So here is the latest Gemue Zodiac I did for Sagittarius

Because the typical sign is a centaur, I chose to do my Centrana twist (Which is something I created for a Sci-fi/Fantasy mash up tale called Seraphim and Onyx)

4 Likes

I’m really proud of this one. You can find the progression on my personal art thread, but this is the final. One of my OCs, Lancet Steel. :smiley: And yes, the name is pun-like on purpose. :wink:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s the background for the current WIP ¯_(ツ)_/¯

getting kind of tired of red lol.

7 Likes

5 Likes

none of the art is mine, but it was a BEAST to get all these colors matching and make everything aesthetically pleasing. I say aesthetic boards can be art.

For my lion girl story.

5 Likes

OOO that’s so atmospheric though! Lovely!

2 Likes