So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Sorry for the late reply.
That is great to hear.

1 Like

I need to write tomorrow.

Thatā€™s all.

And good night :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cool beans.

1 Like

Okay, quiz time! How many books recommended by Boygenius have you read? Iā€™ve read only 4, but have 5 more on my Kindle right now, and another 3 that I want to buy.

3 Likes

At the moment, I want to rewrite things that are story related.

So, I have to slap some energy into myself and search through The Breakers for a rewrite.

I am not changing my mind neither!
So, I am taking and adding things to the rewrite.

Twenty-five chapters (if you count the prologue and the epilogue) and each of the chapters are broken into five lengthy parts.

Either I am doing WAY too much or plain crazy, regardless of how much fun I am having!

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

New and more practical desk setup fit for me!
Itā€™s the same desk, just things have been rearranged.

Lend me your thoughts!
Also, I am still thinking that this might be better for my physical health.

3 Likes

Good job. I understand that itā€™s practical for you, but Iā€™d move that iPad/Tablet under the laptop stand. (Thatā€™s just me being OCD though) and I would probably put a TV on the wall and use that as another monitor. Other that than, I like it.

2 Likes

Under? You mean underneath the grey table stand?

1 Like

Yep. Again, thatā€™s me being OCD.

1 Like

Ah, I see.
I put it underneath just to see the difference. Nothing too out of the way.
:grin:

1 Like

One of the worst mouth related pain is when you bite down hard on your lip, inside of your cheek, and/or tongue because of eating or something.

Real talk, does this happen to people often?

I ask this because it hasnā€™t happen in a long while, but before it would happen often. Now, itā€™s sore and pissing me off.

Greatā€¦ :unamused:

Iā€™m just hoping I wake up early enough to do what I want to do before I go to school (first time since the pandemic that Iā€™m going to be on campus).

5 Likes

iā€™m contemplating whether or not i should plan a fantasy novel.

even though iā€™m planning two other novels right now ā€” one of which is fantasy, but a different vibe to what i suddenly want to do.

adhd brain demands dopamine by hopping ideas pretty much every week and i support it but oh boy, completing a first draft by the end of the year (which is an awful deadline why do i do this to myself) is going to be a journey </3

2 Likes

Retellings are unimaginative and uninspired and thereā€™s a reason why the originals are classics. They donā€™t need to be retold.

2 Likes

I want to get another cat, I donā€™t know if my current cat would be okay with another cat. and tbh, not to sound tooooo narcissistic, but i like being the center of her world and iā€™m not sure iā€™d appreciate being displaced by another cat :rofl:

on the other hand, this cat iā€™m looking at is a scraggly one-eyed street rescue who likes cuddles, so, basically everything i look for in a cat.

ā€¦ and mayhaps my judgement is clouded by the fact that my childhood cat of 18 years was also a small one-eyed tabbyā€¦ he might look a lot like her. maybe.

2 Likes

I was able to have a conversation with my friend over the phone and it got me thinking.

I miss spending time with her A LOT! I miss the times when we would hang out and talk. Unfortunately, things are great for her at the moment as she is trying to sort things out in her personal life. The same applies to me too.

We need a day or a weekend when we can hang out and be chatty friends again.

Times are getting hard for the both of us in different ways.

4 Likes

Thinking about going to bed and wondering if qualeshia will be asking me more questions about my world, so I can ask her more questions about her writing and stuff :wink:

Also keep reminding myself I have two covers to critique.

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean to sound weird, but I checked the timezone of Tokyo, Japan just to see what the time is there.

I think itā€™s best you get some good nightā€™s sleep and we shall chat more later. LOL!

Iā€™ll see you later on!

I will ask two questions for you later.
Do not answer and go get some sleep. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s late.

I can manage a few questions :stuck_out_tongue: If not, Iā€™ll leave them on read and come back later.

1 Like

Fine. See what you are able to do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like