So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Watch a soccer match that inevitably ends in a draw of 0-0 from three new exciting angles!

All I have to say is, thank god for Football having time limits. Golf and Baseball don’t, making them prime candidates for infinite suffering on part of the audience and players.

3 Likes

LOL! That would be hilarious. The top left game with the dude walking off the pitch and no score ended up 4-1 to Man City against Villa; the top right game ended up 0-0 without exciting angles (Brentford vs Brighton), and the final game, the bottom right was Arsenal and Luton, it ended up 2-0 to Arsenal.

Arse-nal. I love that name for a club. When they chant the name, their accents make it sound like they are saying “arse-hole”.

I agree. If I was in charge, there would be a time limit on golf of “never beginning”. It’s such a tedious game. At least in Venezuela, they get passionate enough to beat the crap out of each other :wink:

4 Likes

In Golf you need to get the ball into a hole in a minimum amount of strokes to win, but you don’t get kicked out if you take too long. Maybe there should be a limit to the amount of strokes permittied before you get disqualified, at least in tournaments.

3 Likes

Unless the golfers in the tournament are like Happy Gilmore, I sure as hell won’t be watching it, even if they limit strokes and add time limits :flushed:.

3 Likes
I advise not threatening Dov in Freyja's presence.

90d26c676ab1416b2a0b5bbab80dab88
06fda45a6fcfad525aa564371e4a517c
gunslinger-girl-triela
^Yes, she has the strength to fire a H&K G3 on full automatic with decent accuracy.

4 Likes

No writing today, but there’s tomorrow so I am not sweating myself for that or at all.

Though I don’t think that I will be writing tomorrow either, because I have to clean my room and reorganize my desk.

So, there is always Friday or Sunday, going out Saturday with family to celebrate my aunt’s birthday.

3 Likes

I AM SO TIRED AND HUNGRY!!!
GOD, I HATE CLEANING!!!

2 Likes

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1846?u=notarussianbot

Wattpad is now owned by a Korean company so this deletion wave may be in order to comply with overseas laws and advertiser’s demands.

1 Like

2 Likes

I should sleep, but I slept earlier and I want to fool around, all while disregarding that I have to go food shopping early in the morning.

So, maybe I should sleep…eventually.

1 Like

Got to get some writing done later today. I need to do some handwriting today too for jotting down notes for Project Succession.

Um… that is all I have to say. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been spelling this word wrong for the entire time and nobody told me!

This is the word subtle. I’ve been spelling it as a sublet.

WHY DIDN’T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING!?!?

2 Likes

It was too sublet to notice.

2 Likes

Damn you! LOL!

2 Likes

Just had a mini earthquake in a location where earthquakes never really happen…

3 Likes

Jey says he’s sorry about that and that he was just doing a workout video :smiley: .

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m thinking a lot about the Igor + Juan story, and about the plot. I think that it needs a heavy injection of context as well, without the telling part, which is difficult to do. I even thought of adding a relevant dream sequence in order to solve their issue. That could be the “all hope is lost” moment.

Plotting is difficult, but filling in the blanks makes things easier, but it takes time.

@Akje @Qualeshia12 @NotARussianBot @J.L.O

3 Likes

I feel truly sorry for Aeris, but not sorry enough because even with the ending I have for her in mind, she still doesn’t get off lucky, regardless of the fact she broke the curse and won.

2 Likes

Damn you Jey!!!

3 Likes