So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

1 Like

I just love how the religious folk are calling the mini earthquake in New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia a sign of Godā€™s wrathā€¦

Or the even better one on how people are calling Americans pathetic for the earthquake.

Earthquakes donā€™t happen in those locations I mentioned like ever. The fact one happen is a very rare occurrence.

3 Likes

I need a huge blank paper for me the ā€œDRAWā€ a map by hand. I donā€™t think an online map making app or site can capture the vision of the map in my head l.

I am NOT skilled at map making, but I need a visual understanding of Alagossia on a global scale.

I need an atlas or Alagossian world map.

2 Likes

I thought it would be a quick video. I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m learning :stuck_out_tongue:

New vid is my reaction to a recent Show Donā€™t Tell article! :wink:

4 Likes

The only people who should be calling us Yankees pathetic are the Taiwanese, the Japanese, and Californians. People who deal with even larger scale earthquakes regularly.

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Damn, where am I going to find extra large white construction paper?

This is gonna be a difficult thingā€¦

2 Likes

Watching a movie, an anime movie!

2 Likes

If guardian angels really exist, I want mine to look like this:

ā˜œ(Ė†ā–æĖ†c)

Iā€™m in love with this painting now. Thatā€™s Saint John the Evangelist by Peter Paul Rubens, incidentally.

3 Likes

What movie is it?

1 Like

I never got the chance to watch any.
So, nothing.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why not this?

3 Likes

That reminds me of Lisa Frank.
Is it Lisa Frank though, because it looks like it?

1 Like

100% yes, it is indeed Lisa Frank.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen anything Lisa Frank in years.
I donā€™t think that even exists anymore. Makes you wonder what could Lisa be up to now.

2 Likes

Awwwww, itā€™s adorable! I can totally see that as your guardian angel. (ɔĖ˜ Ā³(Ė†ā€æĖ†c) :heart:

2 Likes

considering a new career in digital marketing :sob: because i keep doing album promo for an artist who canā€™t be bothered to promote her own damn albumā€¦ wait iā€™m now a twitter stan?? :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

So, South Korea tried to do their version of the manga turned anime series Parasyte with a live action K-drama.

Not bad, not bad at allā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gone through so many desk chairs and shit that because of my AuDHD, I CAN NEVER FIND THE RIGHT FUCKING CHAIR!!!

I am a HIGHLY impatient person who cannot wait to purchase something. Like I will try to find the product at a cheaper price because I want it sooner than later. I will hyper-fixate the whole thing until I can purchase it quicker.

The chair I have now is not great for longer sitting and I am a person who is ALWAYS at my desk sitting for LONG ass hours of the day. I get up with my ass hurting, lower back aching, and stiff as fuck from sitting in the chair for long periods of time.

So, I REALLY need a chair for longer sitting and can hold my weight. I need to feel comfortable while I sit for hours.

I am so tired of wasting money on chairs that do not suit my needs, just because I can wait for them and/or because I listened to my mother nagging me. I am tired of wasting money on dumb shit, period. I donā€™t care if it is a little pricey, the point is to save money to get in the end.

So, I am going to look for a chair to save up for. I donā€™t care if I had to build it alone or its aesthetics, in terms of how cute it is.

It needs to be very comfortable, ergonomic, strong/sturdy to hold larger folks, and can last me for many years.

I am going to have to go to an actual store to see up close rather than online shopping.

1 Like

Paid Twitter Stans. Disappointed but not surprised.

Please, Jojo, stay out of any flamewars, because Drama has a way of sucking people in who donā€™t know whatā€™s happening until itā€™s too late.

3 Likes