So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

I think Churro has ascended musically cause Churro is making a 158 BPM EDM/Trance/DnB fusion song instead of a usual sub-100BPM reggaeton song with the same bassline/drums samples.

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to stay drama free but it seems the best way to get interactions is to start drama or be controversial :smirk:

Anyway my community of music twitter gays are pretty chill and mostly nice people

4 Likes

Just donā€™t start a fight you canā€™t finish.

3 Likes

Anyone currently using the wattpad app for reading?

1 Like

Nope, only online. The app annoys me because of the constant barrage of ads.

1 Like

damnā€¦ *my app was glitching and I couldnā€™t click on my offline books

2 Likes

Someone finally said itā€¦

4 Likes

I think I would hate writing fiction set on Earth, because it is restricting as fuck to me.

Make of this comment as you willā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s a whole bunch of scandals surrounding Lisa Frank.

I thinkā€¦it was something like her family ripping her off and putting her name on things. I thinkā€¦ I donā€™t remember much.

You could try Bailey Sarianā€™s Dark History on Lisa Frank here. Itā€™s YouTube.

2 Likes

Okay yeah, I think that Igorteo need a prequel to show the readers how much they love each other, and how much it matters seeing their relationship become torn apart when the money troubles come, is that a bad idea? @FOLuke @Qualeshia12 @NotARussianBot @Akje @J.L.O

5 Likes

Iā€™m not tagged, but I think itā€™s a good idea.

3 Likes

The story starts when theyā€™re in their mid 20s, but I am thinking that context into their relationship wonā€™t hurt will it? I could have the first book, them getting on well and then Juan getting arrested or something and it goes downhill from there?

3 Likes

Yes.

But maybe itā€™s not exactly picture perfect? Relationships always have ups and downs for whatever reasons. But each time, they figure it out and seem fine. Then it seems like everything is going up and well and fantastic, until an even bigger blow is Juanā€™s arrest over something that is, initially, perhaps, hard to forgive?

Then people will be even more likely to root for them to get back together because they saw potential in what the relationship could have been?

3 Likes

I kinda imagine the prequel picks up after they become friends, and are getting closer as romantic partners. And then they get close, and are commited to each other, but then Juan kinda ends up making some dumb choices, and Igor becomes more commited to his job. I dunno, something like that.

4 Likes

You could do a prequel, or sprinkle things about their past into the current story? Either way, seeing how things were before to know how things have changed is a good idea.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I donā€™t want to hamfist a lotta things into this story though and seeing how things change is kinda cool, no?

3 Likes

Yeah it is!

2 Likes

The only issue is: do you think you can handle it?

3 Likes

Well, it sure as hell ainā€™t gonna be lovey dovey like BooKTok relations if thatā€™s what you mean?

3 Likes

As long as you can write it without shutting down, go for it. I know it wonā€™t be typical, already.

3 Likes