So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

OH MY GOD! YOU’RE A MONSTER!

Make it a story!

2 Likes

Oh dw it’s already happening. :clap:

2 Likes

I realized why some pastors are so miserable. They don’t want to make Christian Metal music. Or Christian Rock music, or be anywhere near a guitar. To them, that’s a cardinal sin because they’re narrow-minded and think that an organ is the only stringed instrument you can use. It’s not.

They conveniently misinterpret Psalm 150 v4 because of their culture and traditions:

Praise him with the timbrel and dance: Praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

They misinterpret so much about “metal” music and guitars in general that they really need to be thrown into a spiritual moshpit and taught some common sense. Praising God is praising him regardless of how and why you choose to do it, and by what means.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t make you any more or less holier than anyone else because you abstain from using guitars. Please.

1 Like

I just realize how sad it is when a homely girl who is shy catches the attention of a hot guy who would never notice her in a millions turns into a blubbering mess.

Yet if there’s a guy who isn’t attractive and notices her she most likely become uncomfortable or indifferent.

Most of times those homely girls in fiction don’t get any guy to glance their way whether ugly, average, or attractive.

Yet when it is a guy who is hot as sin to people, those girl lose their minds over it.

Humans are funny as heck in that regard!

1 Like

Thing is, I get bored far too easily to be a good writer.

Probably just gonna yoink one.

1 Like

I can never finish a novel properly.

I can get to novel length, but it never ends fully.

2 Likes

I honestly wondered what Naruto would’ve been like if we didn’t get an entire series focusing on his son…

Like, any random ninja from some random ninja village could have gotten their time to shine and still toss Naruto and his family in there for bit.

We better not get some flippin’ Two Piece or Detergent from Oda and Kubo…

I will rage!

I am going to attempt to start The Eradelian Pillar story…somehow.
I’ll either leave Red Reign for later today or tomorrow.

There’s a possible third story set in Alagossia, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves for now… LOL!

Two or one is good for now!

Welcome to why I’m probably just gonna steal a writer lmaoo.

1 Like

Well, I just wasted so much time doing nothing productive other than daydreaming and adding things to my shopping cart, as if I had money to purchase things when I clearly can’t…

I’m too broke to dream and wonder what-ifs.

I got to start writing…maybe I am still unsure what to do and that alone overwhelms me.

My mind oscillates between “You’re conventionally attractive; pretty privilege could get you everything” and “Damn why is my life such a tragedy then, where are my benefits at”.

1 Like

Also I know I endlessly complain about my family but due to their lack of virus precautions (they simply don’t believe in this stuff) I lost a week off of studying and now cannot hear in one ear without any indication of when or if my hearing will come back. :slight_smile:

So yeah this is the last straw. This family is beyond saving.

Sociopathy can be caused by child abuse.

Don’t abuse your children.

2 Likes

Hehe! I’m thinking about how some Proud Boys tried to crash New York attorney general Letitia James’s Drag Queen Story Hour, and it did not go well for them.

2 Likes

Okay, now I’m thinking about this, and how the world is really going to hell in a handbag. ヘ( ´Д`)ノ

2 Likes

Hmmm…maybe I should just stop thinking. It’s all too upsetting right now.

2 Likes

I think I am going to go back to Red Reign.

Maybe I can add the idea for The Eradelian Pillars into the story of Red Reign somehow.

I love working on Red Reign too much to start something else.

I just hope I don’t get bored or stuck or come up with some brilliant idea as the story progresses.

There’s a chance that Red Reign might have more than three books in the main series. It could have five LONG books, if it calls for it and two side novellas that are long enough too.

I either love this story so much I honestly rather not start anything else or something else entirely.

This street busker and his orange kitty.
I’ll drop a link.

1 Like

I find it funny and cute how Jorildyn grew up never once going to a country where it snows.

Her knowledge of winter from her days in school is that “winter is cold and snow is white”, that is all she knows.

So, she goes to a snowy country for the first time and she became a fish out of water. It didn’t even click that she would need a thick coat more winter gear to be ready for the cold.

Everyone in the group were well prepared for it while she wasn’t. Even Kali was well prepared and she grew up in a desert nation.

Jorildyn is funny! LOL!