So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

:sweat_smile:
Really? We’re going that old school, huh?

:laughing:

1 Like

If you were Churro (aka me), which one would you write? (Thinking as me):

If you know me well enough, there’s one that I’d be dying to do there.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which you’d choose, but I’d choose 18. Lots of interesting possibilities there! ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

2 Likes

But 22 is revenge. :smiley:

18 is another story idea I had.

1 Like

“it will take 40 minutes” they said, an hour and a half ago

i want to go home and sleep :smiling_face_with_tear: i have work tonight. but my car is being held hostage (for repairs).

edit: they sensed my complaints and have return-ed my car :relieved:

1 Like

ahem
was that my doorbell??
… my doorbell works…?

i’m not answering that even if it was mine. nobody who would ring the doorbell instead of text knows where i live. no murderers or jehovah’s witnesses today.

2 Likes

I finally was able to get a text to speech thingy for my Google Docs.

Now, I can listen and get some editing done.

But, I am a bit troubled. I copied and paste the story on another document app, yet I am making edits on Google Docs.

It’s the same story just on two document sites. Only thing is that I am editing the one on Google Docs.

I have three options on how to tackle this day by day.

1. Open up a new document then copy and paste a paragraph or two on the new document from the other documents then edit it that way while I listen to the story being read to me.

2. Edit/Revise on the other document site while listening to the story being read aloud to me. When finish copy and paste onto Google Docs as the new edited version.

3. Continue editing and listening on Google Docs or the other documents site.

I got options, but can’t decide which is better. LOL!

“Boom Biddy Bye Bye” by Cypress Hill would be a pretty chill song if not for the lyrics about murder.

1 Like

I need to find a magical light sparkle thing for my book cover.

1 Like

I’m thinking about Colleen Hoover because of today’s post on Slate:

2 Likes

I hear constant badmouthing about that woman that I just figured that it was because she is popular/overrated/terrible writer…things make sense now.

2 Likes

If this were to exist in the real world, depending on the country and whatnot, what kind of job do you think would pay that much an hour?

Over 59,500 an hour?

Is this dollars? Yen? Euros? The main character in my current work is a psychologist in Florida earning 70k at a county mental health clinic, but if she did the exact same job in San Francisco she’d earn six figures. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

Well, the way I’ve written it, it clearly American currency. I am unfamiliar of other currency so it may be different in foreign nations. I was trying to make it a universal thing with the same outcome. I guess I did bad at it.

Sorry.

1 Like

Okay, I just misread. My fault. I thought you said 59,500 a year, not an hour. Forget my answer, since it’s an annual salary, not hourly. (♯ᴖ.ლ)

I imagine Trump makes that much and some of the other billionaires…maybe Elon Musk did until he bought Twitter. (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

I just upped the money.
Far as American currency goes, this is what I got.

$995,954 an hour will give you $2,796,638,832.00 yearly salary.

1 Like

I am starting to think more about what it would be like to have an Alagossia story in webtoon or manga format.

Which is purely fantasy and silly because I can’t draw for shit!

Must be nice.

1 Like

I’m metaphorically kicking myself for not getting anyone to let me use their Netflix account before this whole anti-password sharing stuff happened.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tiny but mighty.

1 Like