So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Hmm, I don’t know that one.

1 Like

I might be a fairly new manga.
I seen some manga pictures of it on Pinterest that got me interested.

That and the messed up yet oddly interesting manga pics of Blue Lock.

Cause you know it’s suppose to be about soccer…

1 Like

I am thinking a little about tomorrow.
I have an appointment and I am slowly getting nervous.

I also want to listen to some music, but I have to get to washing the dishes.

I’ll listen after I am done.

1 Like

Hope it’s a good appointment! Why not listen to music while you wash the dishes? Makes the job go faster. ♪•*¨•.¸¸♫ :musical_note: :headphones: :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

Omg love that there’s a compiled boygenius reading list :laughing:.I’ve read seven of them. No surprise Lucy Dacus has great taste. But I f there’s one thing I don’t want to pick up, it’s House of Leaves.

1 Like

Yesh! My taste’s closest either to Lucy or Julien, I can’t decide which. They both read good books! Although Phoebe reads Sally Rooney and I have that same book on my Kindle right now. I keep hearing House of Leaves is brilliant but extremely scary, so definitely not for me. ヘ( ´Д`)ノ

I hope so too.

True and I already taken care of the dishes without the need of music. Sometimes I have something playing while I wash the dishes…sometimes.

1 Like

It’s cold today, again.

1 Like

You’re so lucky! It’s 83°/28° here, and I suspect winter’s over for us already. (╯︵╰,)

1 Like

Don’t you live in Florida or something?
Sorry for prying.

1 Like

Yup, I live in Florida and no worries, it’s not prying. ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like

How are winters normally like in Florida?
I live in the northern part of New Jersey so I was a bit curious.

1 Like

We had cold days not long ago. The coldest this year was in the fifties during the day and in the twenties at night, but those days are over now, I fear. It was nice while it lasted! Now we return to a hot summer. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

Yeah…it’s cold up here!
We’ve had snow some days and other days without much snow, but it is still cold.

Summers in Florida aren’t as brutal as some other states, correct?

1 Like

Yup, it’s not as bad here as in Texas. The hottest it gets where I live is in the nineties, but in Texas it regularly goes into the hundreds. Argh. Maybe that’s why they’re so bad-tempered and ban all their books and won’t let women control their own bodies…? (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

Actually, I shouldn’t talk. We do that in Florida too. Argh. (-᷅_-᷄๑)

But Texas is worse.

1 Like

Now, I may be wrong, but I’ve heard that Arizona is hella hot!
But isn’t that more typical though? California is hot as hell too, though I could be wrong about that too. I guess it depends where in those locations.

1 Like

Why in the living hell is it so hard to find a good stylus pen similar to the Apple Pencil, but is universal?

Like I get that the Samsung tablet that I have comes with a stylus pen, but I greatly dislike it. I can’t explain why, but it bothers me along with another stylus pen that I have.

I need one that is exactly like the Apple Pencil in appearance, but made compatible with all touchscreens devices.

I am searching on Amazon and it is so damn hard finding a good one. I have two in my cart, but I think those pens come with palm rejection.

I need that too.
Ugh! Much Frustration!

I don’t know which story to go with!
Yikes! Someone help me out!
I just want to write, but I am not sure which story is gnawing at me right now! There are just so many options.

1 Like

Why not do eeny, meeny, miny, moe? ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like