So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

go to sleep, you’ll make yourself sick.

4 Likes

Even Churro slept healthily today.

2 Likes

good job, Churro

1 Like

It’s important :smiley:

1 Like

very, it’s hazardous to not sleep properly.

1 Like

:100: So now I need to go to bed earlier.

1 Like

careful, sleeping too much can make you tired

1 Like

I have church tomorrow. Was gonna say churro, lol.

1 Like

gotta get lots of sleep for that

1 Like

I have tonight to sleep. It’s 4:57pm and still no sleep because I am staying with my friend.

We’re eating out.

2 Likes

Okay…now, I’m tired and sleepy.

1 Like

My me too was in response to “I’m hungry”

1 Like

I posted something in Wacky Classifieds for a friend. I wonder if anyone will see it.

Why’s it feel so weird to see someone trying to get funding for surgery looking like they’re advertising themselves? Like, here I am, advertising myself… Like…I feel like they shouldn’t have to do it so much and people should jump to either donate or share the link. Like, they don’t even have to donate money if they can’t. Spreading the word can mean that it reaches someone who has money to spare. Even if not to spare, maybe they just want to spend on someone else.

I used to donate to WWF until I realized I don’t know where my money’s going. In pockets for someone’s snack? Or to conserve endangered animals like they promise? I started to be really careful about where I donate after that. Even petitions. So careful.

The only cause I have ever donated to since is recently to my friend for gender-affirming surgery. Because I know them and I know exactly where my money is going.

That was a long thought, but it’s on my mind.

1 Like

Yup, most charities are in fact corrupt from what I’ve read. They should be in the business of putting themselves out of business, but of course their main focus is to skim six figures off the top of all donations for their executive board and keep themselves in Gucci. Charity Navigator can help evaluate the ones in the USA, though.

1 Like

I am a very indecisive person and I hate it.

That moment when you read a gory and screwed up manga that you should have bailed out of days ago, but you won’t because it is interesting and you need to know how it will end…

1 Like

Which one is that? Chainsaw Man?

1 Like

Phew. I finally finished drawing a character from my favorite gaming app.

Idk if you…does anyone know Puzzles & Dragons?

No.

Juujika no rokunin is the name.

1 Like

I am thinking I should print out my chapter summaries for Red Reign: The Breaking of Renna in order to see it off screen.

I am only doing chapter summaries and character profiles. Anything else can wait, because I want to jump into the story pronto.

But that is only when I get some ink for my printer…I’m out.