So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

there

3 Likes

Same, itā€™s all soā€¦.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like there are a thousand more analogies that wouldā€™ve made more sense than thermodynamics staring you in the face.

I mean, magnetic fields and polarity are right there. Especially since when is thermodynamics ever mutual lmao.

1 Like

She felt like being Hawt analytically.

1 Like

Have you ever written something so basic that it makes cornflour have flavor?

YeH, its called the outline.

3 Likes

I cant outline anymore lol.

2 Likes

My story. I havenā€™t written anything in days.

3 Likes

thatā€™s okay, youā€™ve been busy with something important

3 Likes

I used to watch her too, up until some months ago

Not the first problematic youtuber Iā€™ve been subscribed to, unfortunately :sweat_smile: guess you never truly know what someone is like behind the screen

And if you're curious

Before iluminaughtii, it was Cryaotic, if you know who he was. I watched a lot of his Letā€™s Plays years ago, and had a very smooth, calming voice that I found nice to listen to. He even collaborated with Pewdiepie back in the day. Unfortunately some absolutely horrible stuff came out about him, and well, unsubscribed. He hasnā€™t posted anything since 2 years ago, so who knows where he is now.

2 Likes

Writing?

Writing!

Writing ?!

1 Like

Some people cant wirte in the middle of the storm. The reason Im writing now is Ive had enough of the dang storms.

3 Likes

I guess.
I guess I am too hard on myself.

2 Likes

sometimes :ghost:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of that person. Not familiar though.

Yeah, you never knowā€¦ and not entirely problematic, but I used to watch Colleen Ballinger until she started posting a lot of videos with her baby. I unsubscribed because I donā€™t support children in videos like that especially when she has so, so many subscribers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My desk is cluttered and I need a new bigger one.

I canā€™t wait to dismantle this current desk for the new one.
Seriously, I hate everything about it.

1 Like

Wow, the news in Japanā€¦ THAT just happened. It was like a movie thing.

As I get older, Iā€™m realizing we live through movie-worthy historical moments all the time.

4 Likes

Why? What just happened in Japan?

2 Likes