So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

I found another story plotting tool on my tablet for my stories and this one has me thinking a lot about my story in various ways.

I also have a very simple one too.
The second one that is a bit difficult is growing on me.

:grin:

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but I caught one of my siblings trying to smash an egg and put it under my bed.

ā€¦my siblings are crazy sometimes

2 Likes

My third story which could easily be a Shounen Manga/Light Novel/Webtoon regardless of the female protagonist.

Interesting, I am writing about three black female characters who are all different in every way possible.

Jorildyn is a sky pirate captain who desires glory, greatness, and overall freedom.
Gilsanna is a princess who wants to save her homeland and solve an ancient conspiracy.
Hycis is a student who wants to hone her magical skills and restore her familyā€™s legacy and honor.

2 Likes

that gets funnier every time i read it :joy:

1 Like

Also they arenā€™t posted yet but I have so many sad chapters.

2 Likes

I regret doing some trimming today, below the waist.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing that

2 Likes

Itā€™s kinda cold and prickly.

Like a prickly pear

But anyway, I am writing at least.

:frowning:

1 Like

if you wax instead then it doesnā€™t come back prickly.

writing is good! iā€™m gonna do some tonight, i think.

2 Likes

Ew, but wax. WAXING is SORE.

Good, I am planning to enter the Wattys. Hbu?

1 Like

:rofl: but only for like 20 minutes and then no prickles

i was considering the wattyā€™s too :thinking: iā€™ve hit the join button once or twice but never seriously entered, but if i could figure out when the submission dates is i might have something ready this year.

the information wattpad has up on its site rn looks like itā€™s all in reference to 2021/22

1 Like

Well, it gets political, thatā€™s why I didnā€™t mention it.

G7 happened and the president of Ukraine came suddenly, stayed for 30 hours, did all he came to do, said all he came to say, got support from countries taking a middle ground, and then left.

3 Likes

Crying, kicking and screaming internally. My supervisor signed me up for a professional development course on ā€œNavigating and Managing Perfectionismā€. Itā€™s almost like heā€™s saying SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY!

2 Likes

Lmao what is happening today. Thereā€™s a red durex lying at the entrance of the library and no oneā€™s bothered to pick it up and bin it :laughing: mustā€™ve fallen out of someoneā€™s bagā€¦ wait I think it be mine. I have a few exact ones stashed in my bag. Iā€™m gonna pretend itā€™s a contraception art piece.

2 Likes

Never would I have thought that watching Voltron would make me want to watch Ninjago instead.

Maybe itā€™s nostalgia, but that was a really cool action series.

1 Like

YeahI noticed that. The objections to the way that was handled were what I saw titles for mostly. Our govermnet doesnā€™t really listen to us when it comes to wars unless the media hates the current presidentā€“and then its really more lip service to listening to the people.

3 Likes

Ohh tsank you very much

Rather not be sore for 20 :flushed: .

You might wanna look at that, it dropped yesterday :flushed:

Yeah, because of Wattys 2022. :smiley:

2 Likes

My grandmotherā€™s funeral is coming up next Thursday.
I am very uneasy about that since I wonā€™t see her anymore alive.

sighs

5 Likes